Find an updated list of FirstBank promotions, bonuses, and offers here.
Currently, they have a $300 bonus when you open an account and meet all the requirements.
Table of Contents
About FirstBank Promotions
FirstBank is headquartered in Colorado and is the largest bank in the state. It is also nationally ranked 90th largest bank. It was established in 1963 and has grown to 119 locations. However, if you are not from these states, you can see all bank bonuses nationwide for more suitable offers.
I’ll review the current offers below.
FirstBank $300 Checking Bonus
FirstBank is offering a $300 bonus when you open a qualifying checking account.
- Account Type: Checking
- Credit Inquiry: Soft Pull
- ChexSystems: Unknown
- Opening Deposit: None
- Credit Card Funding: Up to $600
- Direct Deposit Requirement: Optional
- Monthly Fee: No monthly fees
- Household Limit: 1
- Closing Account Fee: None listed
(Offer expires September 30, 2020)
Additionally, you may want to compare this offer to a Chase Total Checking ($200 Bonus), HSBC Premier Checking ($450 Bonus), Huntington 25 Checking ($500 Bonus), TD Bank Beyond Checking ($300 Bonus) as well as the BBVA Online Checking & Savings (Up To $250).
Editor’s Note: If you are a Phoenix Sun fan and are proud to support your team, you can take advantage of this promotional link instead to earn the same $300 bonus! Simply meet the requirements by September 30, 2020, and the bonus is yours.
How To Earn $300 Checking Bonus
- Open a FirstBank anywhere checking online or bring in the advertisement offer to a branch.
- You must enroll in online banking and set up one direct deposit of at least $500 to the new checking account within 60 days of account opening OR
- You may conduct $500 in net (purchase debits versus return credits) Visa Debit Card purchases during the first 60 days of the account being opened.
- The $300 cash offer will be deposited into the new checking account within 90 days of account opening.
- No minimum balance or monthly service fees
- Fraud and overdraft alerts
- Mobile banking
- 24/7 access
- Cash offer is not available to existing FirstBank consumer checking customers or those whose accounts have been closed within 90 days or closed with a negative balance.
- Past customers who ever received a gift from FirstBank are ineligible for this offer.
- Limit one gift per household, per lifetime.
- Limit one gift per account.
- They reserve the right to substitute gifts offered at any time with an item of similar value.
- Limited time offer.
- The $300 cash offer is considered interest and is subject to IRS and other tax reporting.
- The cash offer is considered a bonus that can be revoked if the account is closed within six months of opening.
- FirstBank employees are not eligible to receive the offer.
- Online Banking plus direct deposit or Visa Debit Card purchases required.
- The Visa Debit Card is free for the first year after which an annual fee (currently $10 per card) applies.
Lastly, definitely take a look at FirstBank promotions. Therefore, I encourage you to check out our other reviews here on HustlerMoneyBlog!
Furthermore, feel free to leave a comment telling us about how these offers went for you. Definitely provide your feedback, as they make our sites better!
*Check back for updated FirstBank promotions, bonuses, and offers.
The best bank bonuses are updated here. Check the below pages to get started with some of the best offers:
• Chase Bank Bonuses. Read about several offers for their Checking, Savings and Business accounts. Chase usually offers the most sign-up bonuses of all the big banks.
• HSBC Bank Bonuses. HSBC Bank routinely has offers for several of their Personal Checking and Business Checking accounts. They also have a good referral program.
• TD Bank Bonuses. TD Bank consistently offers great Checking account bonuses all year long. Savings account offers are less frequently available.
• Huntington Bank Bonuses. Bonus offers for their Checking accounts are only available for limited periods throughout the year. They also have great options for those looking for a free Checking account (no monthly fees).
• Discover Bank Bonuses. Discover Bank offers top cashback, savings, money market accounts and CD rates for you to take advantage of. Discover has industry leading selections to cater to your banking needs.