Find new HSBC Advance Checking bonuses, promotions, and offers here. This offer is currently unavailable.
Available online only, HSBC is offering $350 bonus with qualifying activities when you open an Advance Checking account online!
To earn the $350 bonus, fund account with at least $5,000 in new money in combined checking and savings accounts within 30 calendar days of account opening and maintain balance for 90 days AND set-up monthly direct deposits from a third party into the checking account for 3 consecutive months.
Once you maintain the balance for at least 90 calendar days, you’re eligible for the cash bonus!
With this account, you’ll be able to take advantage of 24/7 priority phone support, international benefits, online financial tools, and much more.
Table of Contents
HSBC Bank Advance Checking $350 Bonus
Earn $350 bonus with a new Advance Checking account. You can open a new checking account online, nationwide.
- Account Type: Advance Checking
- Credit Inquiry: Soft Pull
- Direct Deposit Requirement: Yes
- Monthly Service Fee: See below on how to waive the monthly fee
(Expires December 31, 2019)
How To Earn The $350 Bonus
- This offer is currently unavailable.
- You must be 18 years of age and have a Social Security Number
- Current U.S. residential address and a U.S. residential address for the past three years
- Valid U.S. ID (driver’s license, non-driver identification card, learner permit), passport or Permanent Residential Card/Green Card
- Account information for funding your new account
HSBC Advance Checking:
The $25 monthly maintenance fee is waived if minimum balance requirements are met:
- To qualify for an HSBC Advance relationship (to waive the monthly fee), you need to open an HSBC Advance checking account and maintain combined balances in U.S. Dollar personal deposit accounts and investment balances of at least $10,000 OR
- At least $5,000 with a recurring direct deposit from a third party to an HSBC Advance checking account at least once per calendar month.
Business owners may use their qualifying HSBC U.S. Dollar commercial balances to qualify for a personal HSBC Advance relationship.
- This offer is available only online for applications completed using the Apply now button on this webpage.
- You must be at least 18 years of age, have a Social Security Number, currently have a U.S. residential address and have had U.S. residency for the past three years to apply for a deposit account online.
- Customers who held an HSBC consumer deposit or investment account from July 31, 2016 through and including July 31, 2019 are not eligible for this offer.
- Customers who maintain(ed) a HSBC Mortgage and/or Credit Card without a consumer deposit or investment account are eligible.
- All qualifying activities must be completed within the stated time frames in order to be eligible for the Welcome Deposit.
- For this offer, New Money and monthly Direct Deposits are required.
- HSBC reserves the right to change or terminate this offer at its sole discretion.
- For purposes of determining whether you have maintained the Qualifying Balance for the Welcome Deposit, a New Money average balance will be calculated by averaging the end of day balances of each Business Day throughout the total offer period.
- Your HSBC Advance checking account must be open and in good standing at time of gift fulfillment.
- Limit one Welcome Deposit per customer, including all individual and joint accounts — the first line name on the joint account is considered the customer for gift purposes.
- The Welcome Deposit to your HSBC Advance checking account will be reported on the applicable IRS form.
- Eligible customers who take advantage of this offer cannot receive any other New Consumer Deposit Offers provided by HSBC Bank USA, N.A.
- New Consumer Deposit Offers are defined as incentives in a form of merchandise and/or cash bonus that are offered to customers who open an eligible checking account and satisfy qualifying activities.
HSBC Advance Checking Information
Listed below are eligible deposit methods to fund your checking account
- Cash by teller
- Check by teller
- Bank transfer
- Cash by ATM
- Check by ATM
- Wire transfer
- Mobile/remote check deposit
- Direct deposit
This is what you will need upon applying for a new checking account.
- Social Security number.
- Primary home address.
- US driver’s license or valid state ID.
- Enjoy surcharge-free HSBC ATMs located across the US and around the world.
- You account will come with a free debit Mastercard
- Your HSBC Advance Checking account comes with a free set of personal checks.
- Open an Advance Checking account in person or online with a $$0 minimum deposit.
- Reach HSBC customer service 24/7 through live chat.
- To be eligible for the free HSBC Advance Checking account, you must maintain a combined deposit and investment balance of at least $10,000 or have a $5,000 recurring monthly direct deposit to your account.
- If you fall below the high balance minimum requirement, expect to pay a $25 monthly maintenance fee.
- This account comes with an insufficient funds fee of $35, a stop payment fee of $30 and a $25 account closure fee should you close your account within 180 days of opening it.
Alternative Checking Account Option
Make sure you check out HSBC to learn more about the $350 bonus promotion with a new Advance Checking account. While you would still need direct deposit for this bonus, their opening deposit requirement is pretty manageable. I’d recommend this bonus offer from HSBC Bank.
Keep in mind that you must maintain the minimum qualifying balance on the account for at least 90 days or else the bonus will not be credited. In addition, your account must be open and in good standing to receive your bonus.
For more HSBC bonuses, checkout our compiled list of all HSBC promotions which we will be constantly updating. If this offer is not something you are interested in, take a look at our list of Bank Promotions and more than likely, you can find a more attractive bonus of your liking.
|Chase Premier Plus CheckingSM||$300 Cash||Review|
|Chase Total Checking® + Chase SavingsSM||$350 Cash||Review|
|Chase Total Business Checking®||$200 Cash||Review|
|Chase SapphireSM Checking||$750 Cash||Review|
|Simple High-Yield Checking||$300 Cash||Review|
|Discover Bank Online Savings||$200 Cash||Review|
|Chase College CheckingSM||$100 Cash||Review|
|You InvestSM by J.P. Morgan||$625 Cash||Review|
|Chase Private Client||$1,250 Cash||Review|
|TD Bank Beyond Checking||$300 Cash||Review|
|TD Bank Convenience CheckingSM||$200 Cash||Review|
|Discover Cashback Debit Account||$360 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Bank Unlimited Plus Business Checking||$750 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Bank Unlimited Business Checking||$400 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Bank Business Checking 100||$200 Cash||Review|