If you want more than a typical checking account, then you should consider the BBVA Online Checking account.
With the BBVA Online Checking, you’ll have access to secure access to transactions, bill pay and a host of other options from your computer or smartphone. You’ll also have access to your cash from over 64,000 AllPoint and BBVA ATMs with no ATM withdrawal fee.
Take advantage of the benefits by opening your new Checking account with only a minimum opening deposit of $25.
|BBVA Money Market||2.00% APY||Review|
|BBVA Online Checking||No Monthly Fee||Review|
|BBVA Free Checking||No Monthly Fee||Review|
|BBVA Certificate of Deposit||2.25% APY||Review|
Table of Contents
BBVA Online Checking Information
- Direct Link to Offer
- Account Type: Online Checking
- Availability: Online account available nationwide except for AK and HI
- Branches in AL, AZ, CA, CO, FL, NM & TX (Bank Locator)
- Opening Deposit: $25
- Credit Card Funding: Yes, up to $500 (No Amex or Mastercard allowed & no credit card funding in branch)
- Direct Deposit Requirement: No
- Monthly Fee: There are no monthly fees.
- Additional Requirements: None.
- Closing Account Fee: $25 if account closed within 180 days.
How To Open BBVA Online Checking
- Anyone can open a BBVA Online Checking account online.
- Before opening your account online, you will need the following:
- Personal Information (Social Security Number, Date-of-Birth, etc.)
- Driver’s License, State Issued-ID, or Passport
- Minimum $25 opening deposit from one of the following:
- Debit or Credit Card
- Other Bank Account (account and routing number)
- Transfer from an existing BBVA account
- Fill out the application form with your personal information and agree to the terms of the account.
- Use an existing bank account or your credit/debit card to fund your new account.
- Review the application and confirm.
How to Avoid Monthly Fees
BBVA Online Checking: There are no monthly fees.
If you’re looking for a high quality account with convenient features such as online access, then you should sign up for the Online Checking account. Once you sign up, you can easily manage your account through online banking, mobile banking, and unlimited in-branch banking. You’ll also have access to tiered interest rates that can help you grow your funds! Stay updated on every bank promotion with HMB’s list of the Best Bank Bonuses.
(Visit BBVA for more details)
|Chase Premier Plus CheckingSM||$300 Cash||Review|
|Chase Total Checking® + Chase SavingsSM||$350 Cash||Review|
|Chase Total Business Checking®||$200 Cash||Review|
|Chase SapphireSM Checking||$750 Cash||Review|
|Simple High-Yield Checking||$500 Cash||Review|
|Discover Bank Online Savings||$200 Cash||Review|
|HSBC Premier Checking Member FDIC||$750 Cash||Review|
|HSBC Advance Checking Member FDIC||$350 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Asterisk-Free Checking®||$150 Cash||Review|
|Huntington 5 Checking||$200 Cash||Review|
|Chase College CheckingSM||$100 Cash||Review|
|You InvestSM by J.P. Morgan||$625 Cash||Review|
|Chase Private Client||$1,250 Cash||Review|
|TD Bank Beyond Checking||$300 Cash||Review|
|TD Bank Convenience CheckingSM||$200 Cash||Review|
|Discover Cashback Debit Account||$360 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Bank Unlimited Plus Business Checking||$500 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Bank Unlimited Business Checking||$400 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Bank Business Checking 100||$200 Cash||Review|