If you want more than a typical checking account, then you should consider the BBVA Online Checking account.
With the BBVA Online Checking, you’ll have access to secure access to transactions, bill pay and a host of other options from your computer or smartphone. You’ll also have access to your cash from over 64,000 AllPoint and BBVA ATMs with no ATM withdrawal fee.
Take advantage of the benefits by opening your new Checking account with only a minimum opening deposit of $25.
|BBVA Money Market||1.50% APY||Review|
|BBVA Online Checking||Free Checking||Review|
|BBVA Free Checking||Free Checking||Review|
|BBVA Certificate of Deposit||1.80% APY||Review|
Table of Contents
BBVA Online Checking Information
- Direct Link to Offer
- Account Type: Online Checking
- Availability: Online account available nationwide except for AK and HI
- Branches in AL, AZ, CA, CO, FL, NM & TX (Bank Locator)
- Opening Deposit: $25
- Credit Card Funding: Yes, up to $500 (No Amex or Mastercard allowed & no credit card funding in branch)
- Direct Deposit Requirement: No
- Monthly Fee: There are no monthly fees.
- Additional Requirements: None.
- Closing Account Fee: $25 if account closed within 180 days.
How To Open BBVA Online Checking
- Anyone can open a BBVA Online Checking account online.
- Before opening your account online, you will need the following:
- Personal Information (Social Security Number, Date-of-Birth, etc.)
- Driver’s License, State Issued-ID, or Passport
- Minimum $25 opening deposit from one of the following:
- Debit or Credit Card
- Other Bank Account (account and routing number)
- Transfer from an existing BBVA account
- Fill out the application form with your personal information and agree to the terms of the account.
- Use an existing bank account or your credit/debit card to fund your new account.
- Review the application and confirm.
How to Avoid Monthly Fees
BBVA Online Checking: There are no monthly fees.
If you’re looking for a high quality account with convenient features such as online access, then you should sign up for the Online Checking account. Once you sign up, you can easily manage your account through online banking, mobile banking, and unlimited in-branch banking.
You’ll also have access to tiered interest rates that can help you grow your funds! Stay updated on every bank promotion with HMB’s list of the best bank bonuses from institutions like Chase Bank, Discover Bank, Huntington Bank, TD Bank, CIT Bank, and more!
(Visit BBVA for more details)