Huntington is located in the Midwestern states – with fantastic account options (both personal and business) packed with great features and benefits. But how does Huntington compare to PNC Bank?
Huntington Bank has nearly 1,000 branches and over 1,800 ATMs across eight Midwestern states.
There are just a few consumer and business account options – however, they are packed with features and benefits that you’ll surely enjoy.
PNC Bank has branches from coast to coast.
There is of a variety of checking and savings account options with differing perks, but they are known for the budgeting tools such as the Virtual Wallet!
However, PNC Bank does have lower APY on their accounts with limited branches. If the fees are a bit much, no worries as there is a free checking account option.
See our side by side comparison of Huntington Bank and PNC Bank below.
|Huntington 25 Checking®||$300 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Bank Unlimited Plus Business Checking||$750 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Bank Unlimited Business Checking||$400 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Bank Business Checking 100||$100 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Bank||PNC Bank|
|Locations||Nearly 1,000 branches
|ATMs||Over 1,800 ATMs||Nearly 18,000 PNC and Partner ATMs Coast to Coast|
|Pros||-Free checking option
-24-hr grace for overdrafts
-All day deposit
-24-hr customer service
|-Virtual Wallet tools
-Relatively easy to waive fees
-Free student account
-Low savings APY
|Bottom Line||Huntington offers great account benefits and offers a great free checking account option.||PNC Bank offers many options for checking and savings accounts with a variety of budgeting tools.|
Table of Contents
Huntington Bank Promotions
Open your Huntington 25 Checking account today and enjoy:
• $300 bonus by making cumulative new money deposits of at least $25,000 within 60 days of account opening. $300 will be deposited in your new account within 14 days of meeting requirements.
• 24-Hour Grace Overdraft Fee Relief. It is designed to give you more time to make a deposit in order to avoid an Overdraft Fee.
• Earn Interest on Balances.
• Free ATM Withdrawals. They’ll waive all non-Huntington ATM cash withdrawal fees at any ATM and reimburse you for some withdrawal fees charged by another ATM owner.
• Waived Monthly Maintenance Fee
• Credit score and identity monitoring at no added cost
• Open a Huntington Unlimited Plus Business Checking Account
• Earn $750 bonus when you open a Huntington Unlimited Plus Business Checking account and make total deposits of at least $20,000 within 60 days of account opening.
• The $750 bonus will be deposited into your account after all requirements are met.
• Enjoy overdraft protection with no annual fee or deposit-to-deposit overdraft protection with no transfer fee!
• Bonus Service. Choose one bonus service such as fraud tools, discounts on payroll services, or Huntington Deposit Scan®
• Ideal for businesses with higher checking activity and greater cash flow needs.
• Open a Huntington Unlimited Business Checking Account
• Earn $400 bonus when you open a Huntington Unlimited Business Checking account and make total deposits of at least $5,000 within 60 days of account opening.
• The $400 bonus will be deposited into your account after all requirements are met.
• Get Overdraft Protection Account with no annual fee, or Deposit-to-Deposit Overdraft Protection with no transfer fee.
• Enjoy unlimited transactions. And up to $10,000 in cash or currency deposits monthly in-branch or at an ATM at no charge.
• Designed for businesses with higher checking activity and greater cash flow needs.
• Bonus service. Choose one bonus service such as fraud tools, discounts on payroll services, or Huntington Deposit Scan®.
• Open your Huntington Business Checking 100 Account today!
• Earn $100 bonus when you open a Huntington Business 100 Checking account and then make a minimum cumulative new money deposit into the new checking account of at least $2,000 within sixty (60) days of account opening.
• The $100 bonus will be deposited into your account after all requirements are met.
• Overdraft Protection Line of Credit available, or Deposit-to-Deposit Overdraft Protection with no transfer fee.
• Do business without a minimum checking account balance fee or maintenance fee.
• No monthly maintenance fee applies to this account.
• Enjoy up to 100 monthly transactions. And deposit up to $5,000 in cash or currency monthly in-branch or at an ATM at no charge.
• Ideal for start-ups and small businesses with lower balances and checking activity.
• Bonus Service Trial. Free 120-day trial of a fraud tool: Reverse Positive Pay.
PNC Bank Promotions
Compare to Other Banks
- Huntington Bank vs Bank of America
- Huntington Bank vs Fifth Third Bank
- Huntington Bank vs HSBC Bank
- Huntington Bank vs KeyBank
- Huntington Bank vs Wells Fargo
- Huntington Bank vs US Bank
- Huntington Bank vs Citizens
- PNC Bank vs US Bank
- PNC Bank vs Regions Bank
- PNC Bank vs Citizens Bank
- PNC Bank vs Bank of America
- KeyBank vs PNC Bank
- M&T Bank vs PNC Bank
- TD Bank vs PNC Bank
Which Bank is Better: Huntington or PNC Bank?
- Huntington has great checking and savings account options that will suit your needs. In addition, their customer service is definitely noteworthy.
- PNC Bank offers a variety of deposit account options and budgeting tools. In addition, PNC Bank’s mobile app is worth mentioning.
More on Huntington Bank:
More on PNC Bank:
- What Are PNC Bank’s Hours?
- How To Open a PNC Bank Account
- How To Find and Use Your PNC Bank Login
- PNC Bank Routing Number