In comparison to Bank of America, one of most well known banks in the U.S. as well as the largest with more than 5,000 locations and 16,000 ATMs nationwide.
They offer many different accounts: checking, savings, CDs, IRA and investment accounts through Merrill Edge. Not only that, they are highly praised for their good customer service with extended hours.
Continue reading below to see a side-by-side comparison between the two banks, so you can see which one offers the services you need the most.
|Huntington Bank Unlimited Plus Business Checking||$1,000 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Bank Unlimited Business Checking||$400 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Bank Business Checking 100||$100 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Bank||Bank of America|
|Locations||Nearly 1,000 branches (Locator)||Over 5,000 locations (Locator)|
|ATMs||Over 1,800 ATMs||Around 15,900 ATMs nationwide|
|Pros||-Free checking option
-24-hr grace for overdrafts
-All day deposit
-24-hr customer service
-Extended customer service hours
-Full service bank
-Low savings APY
|-No free checking option
– Low interest rate
-Many miscellaneous banking fees
|Bottom Line||Huntington offers great account benefits and offers a great free checking account option.||Bank of America operates nationwide offering many account options like checking, savings, and more!|
Huntington Bank Promotions
• Open a Huntington Unlimited Plus Business Checking Account
• Earn $1,000 bonus when you open a Huntington Unlimited Plus Business Checking account and make total deposits of at least $20,000 within 30 days of account opening.
• The $1,000 bonus will be deposited into your account after all requirements are met.
• Enjoy overdraft protection with no annual fee or deposit-to-deposit overdraft protection with no transfer fee!
• Bonus Service. Choose one bonus service such as fraud tools, discounts on payroll services, or Huntington Deposit Scan®
• Ideal for businesses with higher checking activity and greater cash flow needs.
• Open a Huntington Unlimited Business Checking Account
• Earn $400 bonus when you open a Huntington Unlimited Business Checking account and make total deposits of at least $5,000 within 60 days of account opening.
• The $400 bonus will be deposited into your account after all requirements are met.
• Get Overdraft Protection Account with no annual fee, or Deposit-to-Deposit Overdraft Protection with no transfer fee.
• Enjoy unlimited transactions. And up to $10,000 in cash or currency deposits monthly in-branch or at an ATM at no charge.
• Designed for businesses with higher checking activity and greater cash flow needs.
• Bonus service. Choose one bonus service such as fraud tools, discounts on payroll services, or Huntington Deposit Scan®.
• Open your Huntington Business Checking 100 Account today!
• Earn $100 bonus when you open a Huntington Business 100 Checking account and then make a minimum cumulative new money deposit into the new checking account of at least $2,000 within sixty (60) days of account opening.
• The $100 bonus will be deposited into your account after all requirements are met.
• Overdraft Protection Line of Credit available, or Deposit-to-Deposit Overdraft Protection with no transfer fee.
• Do business without a minimum checking account balance fee or maintenance fee.
• No monthly maintenance fee applies to this account.
• Enjoy up to 100 monthly transactions. And deposit up to $5,000 in cash or currency monthly in-branch or at an ATM at no charge.
• Ideal for start-ups and small businesses with lower balances and checking activity.
• Bonus Service Trial. Free 120-day trial of a fraud tool: Reverse Positive Pay.
Compare to Other Banks
- Huntington Bank vs Fifth Third Bank
- Huntington Bank vs HSBC Bank
- Huntington Bank vs KeyBank
- Huntington Bank vs Wells Fargo
- Huntington Bank vs US Bank
- Huntington Bank vs Citizens
- Huntington Bank vs PNC Bank
Which Bank is Better: Huntington or Bank of America?
- Huntington has great checking and savings account options that will suit your needs. In addition, their customer service is definitely noteworthy.
- Bank of America has many account options and their user friendly interface and mobile app is noteworthy.