Whereas, US Bank has 3,000 branches across 26 states.
It has somewhat high minimum balance requirements to waive monthly checking account service fees, but their promotional CD Special offers high interest rates with a $1,000 minimum opening deposit.
Continue reading the table below for a more in=depth comparison for both Huntington Bank and US Bank, side-by-side.
|Huntington Bank Unlimited Plus Business Checking||$1,000 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Bank Unlimited Business Checking||$400 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Bank Business Checking 100||$100 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Bank Business Premier Plus Money Market||3.10% (3.11% APY)|
guaranteed for 12 months
|Huntington Bank||US Bank|
|Locations||Nearly 1,000 branches (Locator)||More than 3,000 branches across 26 states:
|ATMs||Over 1,800 ATMs||More than 4,700 ATMs across the country|
|Pros||-Free checking option
-24-hr grace for overdrafts
-All day deposit
-24-hr customer service
|-Promo CD with high APY
– Free student account
-24/7 customer service
-Low savings APY
|-High minimums to waive fees
-Low savings APY
|Bottom Line||Huntington offers great account benefits and offers a great free checking accountoption.||US Bank offers a wide array of services and many account options.|
Table of Contents
U.S. Bank Promotions
Huntington Bank Promotions
• Open a Huntington Unlimited Plus Business Checking Account
• Earn $1,000 bonus when you open a Huntington Unlimited Plus Business Checking account and make total deposits of at least $20,000 within 30 days of account opening.
• The $1,000 bonus will be deposited into your account after all requirements are met.
• Enjoy overdraft protection with no annual fee or deposit-to-deposit overdraft protection with no transfer fee!
• Bonus Service. Choose one bonus service such as fraud tools, discounts on payroll services, or Huntington Deposit Scan®
• Ideal for businesses with higher checking activity and greater cash flow needs.
• Open a Huntington Unlimited Business Checking Account
• Earn $400 bonus when you open a Huntington Unlimited Business Checking account and make total deposits of at least $5,000 within 60 days of account opening.
• The $400 bonus will be deposited into your account after all requirements are met.
• Get Overdraft Protection Account with no annual fee, or Deposit-to-Deposit Overdraft Protection with no transfer fee.
• Enjoy unlimited transactions. And up to $10,000 in cash or currency deposits monthly in-branch or at an ATM at no charge.
• Designed for businesses with higher checking activity and greater cash flow needs.
• Bonus service. Choose one bonus service such as fraud tools, discounts on payroll services, or Huntington Deposit Scan®.
• Open your Huntington Business Checking 100 Account today!
• Earn $100 bonus when you open a Huntington Business 100 Checking account and then make a minimum cumulative new money deposit into the new checking account of at least $2,000 within sixty (60) days of account opening.
• The $100 bonus will be deposited into your account after all requirements are met.
• Overdraft Protection Line of Credit available, or Deposit-to-Deposit Overdraft Protection with no transfer fee.
• Do business without a minimum checking account balance fee or maintenance fee.
• No monthly maintenance fee applies to this account.
• Enjoy up to 100 monthly transactions. And deposit up to $5,000 in cash or currency monthly in-branch or at an ATM at no charge.
• Ideal for start-ups and small businesses with lower balances and checking activity.
• Bonus Service Trial. Free 120-day trial of a fraud tool: Reverse Positive Pay.
Compare to Other Banks
- Huntington Bank vs Bank of America
- Huntington Bank vs Fifth Third Bank
- Huntington Bank vs HSBC Bank
- Huntington Bank vs KeyBank
- Huntington Bank vs Wells Fargo
- Huntington Bank vs Citizens
- Huntington Bank vs PNC Bank
- US Bank vs Citibank
- US Bank vs Bank of America
- Chase vs US Bank
- PNC Bank vs US Bank
- Wells Fargo vs US Bank
- Citibank vs US Bank
- Bank of America vs US Bank
Which Bank is Better: Huntington or U.S. Bank?
- Huntington has great checking and savings account options that will suit your needs. In addition, their customer service is definitely noteworthy.
- U.S. Bank is the country’s fifth largest bank, their promotional CD Special offers high interest rates. Plus their mobile app is one of their notable aspects for their users.
More on Huntington:
More on US Bank:
- What Are US Bank’s Hours?
- How To Open a US Bank Account
- US Bank Routing Number
- How To Find and Use Your US Bank Login
- What Is the US Bank Cashier’s Check Fee?