As our nations lead producer of copper, Arizona banks are full of copper and bank deals! I have provided a list of the Best Bank Promotions, Bonuses, and Offers in Arizona.
When signing up for a new bank account, Bank Promotions are a common perk ranging from as little as $10 bonuses to as much as $1,000 bonuses.
Occasionally you’ll run into a bank bonus worth looking into, and some not so much. Here are some local bank bonuses in The Grand Canyon State that are worth your time and effort signing up for. So grab your bola tie, and head out the door for these amazing deals. Don’t forget to check our list for ALL Best Bank Promotions from your respective State.
Editor’s Note: Not your state? No worries, you can click on the state(s) above to see the Top Ten Bank Promotions being offered in your state.
Table of Contents
- 1 Best Bank Promotions in Arizona
- 1.1 U.S. Bank Bonuses
- 1.2 Chase Bank Bonuses
- 1.3 Citi Promotions
- 1.4 Discover Bank Bonuses
- 1.5 HSBC Bonuses
- 1.6 BMO Harris Bank Bonuses
- 1.7 PNC Bank Bonuses
- 1.8 Aspiration Bonuses
- 1.9 Bank of America Bonuses
- 1.10 Wells Fargo Bonuses
- 1.11 CIT Bank Promotions
- 1.12 Ally Promotions
- 1.13 Axos Bank Promotions
- 1.14 Capital One 360 Bonuses
- 1.15 Academy Bank Bonuses
- 1.16 Arizona Bank & Trust Bonuses
- 1.17 Arizona Central Credit Union Bonuses
- 1.18 Arizona Federal Credit Union Bonuses
- 1.19 Armed Forces Bank Bonuses
- 1.20 Bankers Trust Bonuses
- 1.21 FirstBank Bonuses
- 1.22 MidFirst Bank Bonuses
- 1.23 OneAZ Credit Union Bonuses
- 1.24 Sunflower Bank Bonuses
- 1.25 TCF Bank Bonuses
- 1.26 UMB Bank Bonuses
- 1.27 Unify Financial Credit Union Bonuses
- 1.28 Vantage West Credit Union Bonuses
- 1.29 Western State Bank Bonuses
- 2 Bottom Line
Best Bank Promotions in Arizona
U.S. Bank Bonuses
Chase Bank Bonuses
• Get $100 as a new Chase checking customer when you open a Chase College CheckingSM account and complete 10 qualifying transactions within 60 days of account opening.
• Access to 16,000 Chase ATMs and nearly 4,700 branches
• No Monthly Service Fee for up to 5 years if you're a student between the ages of 17-24 at account opening with proof of student status.
• Use the Chase Mobile® app to securely deposit checks with the snap of a photo.
• Send and receive money in moments using Chase QuickPay® with Zelle®
• Students ages 18-24 can open an account online or at a Chase branch. 17-year-olds must open at a Chase branch.
Discover Bank Bonuses
Open a Discover Online Savings Account for all these features:
• Bonus offer applies for your first Discover Online Savings Account
• Earn $200/$150 Bonus with promo code HMB922 by 12/15/2022
• Fund your first savings account with at least of $25K within 30 days of account open date to earn the $200 Bonus
• Fund your first savings account with at least of $15K within 30 days of account open date to earn the $150 Bonus
• Earn high interest rate of 2.00% APY
• No minimum opening deposit, no minimum balance requirement, and now no fees
• Interest on Discover Online Savings Accounts is compounded daily and credited monthly
• Manage your account online or with the Discover mobile app
• FDIC insurance up to $250,000
See advertiser website for full details
BMO Harris Bank Bonuses
PNC Bank Bonuses
Bank of America Bonuses
Wells Fargo Bonuses
CIT Bank Promotions
With the CIT Bank Savings Builders account:
• Earn a top tier, competitive APY on your money—one of the top savings rates in the nation. Earn up to 1.00% APY on your funds - grow your savings faster.
• Build a habit of savings. Pay yourself first. Start with $100 per month and build your habit of savings-—all while getting a top rate.
• FDIC Insured
With the CIT Bank Money Market Account, you can earn a competitive interest rate and access your money easily.
• Earn 1.55% APY on your funds
• One of the nation's top rates — several times the national average.
• Get up to 6 digital transfers/withdrawals per statement cycle
• Save smart and get more for your money
• Higher rates than traditional banks
• Get 24/7 Account Access
• Secure banking features
• Open with as little as $100
• FDIC insured
Axos Bank Promotions
• Earn up to 0.61% APY with interest compounded daily and no monthly fees with the Axos Bank High Yield Savings account
• No minimum balance requirements
• Free ATM card upon request
• $250 minimum opening deposit
• Free Incoming Wires
• Earn 0.25% APY with the Axos Bank High Yield Money Market
• FDIC Insured
• Check writing privileges
• No monthly maintenance fees
• No minimum balance requirements
• Debit card transactions
• Minimum Balance Required to Open the Account: $ 1000.00
Capital One 360 Bonuses
Academy Bank Bonuses
Arizona Bank & Trust Bonuses
Arizona Central Credit Union Bonuses
Arizona Federal Credit Union Bonuses
Armed Forces Bank Bonuses
Bankers Trust Bonuses
MidFirst Bank Bonuses
OneAZ Credit Union Bonuses
Sunflower Bank Bonuses
TCF Bank Bonuses
UMB Bank Bonuses
Unify Financial Credit Union Bonuses
Vantage West Credit Union Bonuses
Western State Bank Bonuses
This is just a brief list of what we consider as the best bank bonuses in Arizona. There are many more bonuses, so you are not limited to only those listed here. It is important to learn about all important details when opening a bank account such as Hard Pull or Soft Pull, what counts as a direct deposit, or credit card funding.
At HustlerMoneyBlog.com, we strive to provide you the latest information on all bank deals and promotions. If you find another bank bonus we don’t know about, feel free to comment on any of our bank review pages and we will make sure to have the latest updates! Check out our full list of Bank Promotions!