Take advantage of Sunflower Bank promotions, bonuses, and offers today!
Sunflower Bank is currently offering a $200 bonus with no direct deposit requirement when you sign up for a new Checking Account. You can then refer your friends and family for $50 bonus per referral.
About Sunflower Bank Promotions
Being the 4th largest bank in the state of Colorado, Sunflower Bank has been offering quality service and personalized care since 1892. With products such as Bank Rates, CD Rates as well as bank promotions, you are able to get the best the bank has to offer.
Through their 61 convenient locations spread throughout Colorado and Kansas, you can take advantage of the offers today!
Sunflower Bank $200 Checking Bonus *Direct Deposit Not Required*
- What you’ll get: $200 bonus
- Account Type: Elevation and Pinnacle checking
- Availability: AZ, CO, KS, MO, NM, TX, In-Branch only (Bank Locator)
- Direct Deposit Requirement: No, you can do ACH credits totaling of $500+ (see what works)
- Credit Inquiry: Soft Pull
- ChexSystem: Yes
- Credit Card Funding: None
- Monthly Fee: None with eStatements
- Early Account Termination Fee: $30 if account is closed within 180 days
- Household Limit: None
(Expires March 31, 2023)
|For more advanced features in a checking account, compare this offer to BMO Harris PremierTM Account ($350 Bonus), U.S. Bank SmartlyTM Checking (Up to $600 bonus), Chase Private Client ($3,000 Bonus), TD Bank Beyond Checking ($300 Bonus), Fifth Third Bank Preferred Checking ($275 bonus), and Citigold® Checking Account (Up to $2000 Cash Bonus).|
How To Earn Bonus
- Customer will receive a $200 reward when they:
- Open their first personal checking account in-branch (offer applies to Elevation and Pinnacle checking accounts only).
- Complete 25 or more debit card purchases (pinned, signed, or credit).
- Have ACH credits, ACH debits, or a combination of both (e.g., Direct Deposit/Electronic Payments) totaling $500 or more that all post to the new account on or before 04/30/2023.
- Recurring debit card transaction payments and ATM transactions do not qualify as a debit card purchase.
- Checks converted to an ACH do not qualify as an ACH debit or credit.
- The account must be in an open status as of 5/4/2023 and have a positive balance at least one day between 4/1/2023–4/30/2023 to be eligible for the reward payment.
- Qualifying reward payment will be paid into new checking account by end of business day on 5/5/2023.
- Customers (any account owner) who currently have or previously had a personal checking account between 1/1/2022 and 01/1/2023 are not eligible for this offer.
- Not valid with any other offer and may be canceled or changed without notice.
Sunflower Bank $50 Referral Bonus
Sunflower Bank is offering a $50 bonus when you refer a friend who opens a new checking account and meets the requirements.
- What you’ll get: $50 bonus
- Account Type: Checking Account
- Availability: AZ, CO, KS, MO, NM, TX
(No expiration date)
|You can compare this to several great entry level Checking accounts with offers include the BMO Harris Smart Money™ Account ($200 bonus), U.S. Bank SmartlyTM Checking (Up to $600 bonus), Chase Total Checking® ($200 bonus), Fifth Third Bank Momentum® Checking ($275 bonus), SoFi Checking and Savings ($275 bonus), and Citi Priority Account (Up to $2000 Cash Bonus).|
How To Earn Bonus
How it works:
- When making a referral, be sure that your friend or family member is not already a current Sunflower Bank personal checking account owner.
- Give eligible friends or family members a referral card. When they bring it to a location near them, they could get rewarded for opening their first personal checking account with us, and begin making referrals too!
- Offer valid at any Sunflower Bank location.
- To participate in the Refer A Friend program, customer must be an owner on a personal checking account at Sunflower Bank.
- Referring customer will earn $50 when referee opens their first personal checking account at Sunflower Bank.
- All bonus payments will be deposited into referring customer’s primary personal checking account at time referral payment is earned.
- Qualifying account must be open and have a positive balance on the date the referee account is opened to receive bonus payment.
- New customer (referee) must present referral card, letter, or email offer at time of account opening.
- Minimum of $100 is required to open a personal checking account.
- Maximum payment per customer for referrals is $500 per calendar year (January 1–December 31).
- Customers will receive an annual 1099-INT for bonus payments earned.
- Offer subject to change/cancellation at any time without notice.
- Referee may participate in current personal checking offers at time of account opening and is eligible to participate in the Refer A Friend program.
How to Waive Monthly Fees
- SunNet Checking: $7.00 monthly waived if minimum daily balance of $100 is maintained.
- Foundation Checking: $7.00 monthly waived if minimum daily balance of $100 is maintained or if primary account owner is under the age of 18.
- Elevation Checking: $6.00 monthly
- Pinnacle Checking: $10.00 monthly waived if minimum daily balance of $2,000 is maintained.
- SunNet Savings: $5.00 monthly waived if minimum daily balance to avoid Account Maintenance Fee is $100
- Essential Savings: $5.00 monthly waived if minimum daily balance to avoid Account Maintenance Fee is $100
- Supreme Money Market: $8.00 monthly if minimum daily balance to avoid Account Maintenance Fee is $1,000
The current promotion from Sunflower Bank is great if you are looking for an account with easy to meet requirements. With that said, I would definitely recommend checking this promotion out only if it incurs a soft pull.
Compare Sunflower Bank Promotions with other bank bonuses from banks like Huntington, HSBC, Chase, TD, Bank of America, Citi, and more!
*Check back at this page for updated Sunflower Bank promotions, bonuses, and offers.
John Mccann says
Walk-in. Poor Stl.
john mccann says
2 states or 6?
I have a Sunflower Bank checking account before. How long do I have to wait and apply for a new account to get the bonus?