Take advantage of Sunflower Bank promotions, bonuses, and offers today!
Sunflower Bank is currently offering a $200 bonus when you sign up for a new Checking Account. You can then refer your friends and family for $50 bonus per referral.
Table of Contents
About Sunflower Bank Promotions
Being the 4th largest bank in the state of Colorado, Sunflower Bank has been offering quality service and personalized care since 1892. With products such as Bank Rates, CD Rates as well as bank promotions, you are able to get the best the bank has to offer.
Through their 61 convenient locations spread throughout Colorado and Kansas, you can take advantage of the offers today!
Sunflower Bank $200 Checking Bonus
- What you’ll get: $200 bonus
- Account Type: Elevation and Pinnacle checking
- Availability: AZ, CO, KS, MO, NM, TX, In-Branch only (Bank Locator)
- Direct Deposit Requirement: No, you can do ACH credits totaling 0f $500+
- Credit Inquiry: Soft Pull
- ChexSystem: Yes
- Credit Card Funding: None
- Monthly Fee: None with eStatements
- Early Account Termination Fee: $30 if account is closed within 180 days
- Household Limit: None
(Offer expires October 31, 2022)
|For more advanced features in a checking account, compare this offer to Citigold® Checking Account (Up to $2000 Cash Bonus), U.S. Bank Platinum Checking ($400 Bonus), Huntington Platinum Perks CheckingSM ($300 Bonus), BMO Harris PremierTM Account ($500 Bonus), Fifth Third Preferred Checking ($375 Bonus), and TD Bank Beyond Checking ($300 Bonus).|
How To Earn Bonus
- Customer will receive a $200 reward when they:
- Open their first personal checking account in-branch (offer applies to Elevation and Pinnacle checking accounts only).
- Complete 25 or more debit card purchases (pinned, signed, or credit).
- Have ACH credits, ACH debits, or a combination of both (e.g., Direct Deposit/Electronic Payments) totaling $500 or more that all post to the new account on or before 10/31/2022.
- Recurring debit card transaction payments and ATM transactions do not qualify as a debit card purchase.
- Checks converted to an ACH do not qualify as an ACH debit or credit.
- The account must be in an open status as of 11/3/2022 and have a positive balance at least one day between 10/1/2022–10/31/2022 to be eligible for the reward payment.
- Qualifying reward payment will be paid into new checking account by end of business day on 11/4/2022.
- Customers (any account owner) who currently have or previously had a personal checking account between 07/1/2021 and 07/1/2022 are not eligible for this offer.
- Not valid with any other offer and may be canceled or changed without notice.
Sunflower Bank $50 Referral Bonus
Sunflower Bank is offering a $50 bonus when you refer a friend who opens a new checking account and meets the requirements.
- What you’ll get: $50 bonus
- Account Type: Checking Account
- Availability: AZ, CO, KS, MO, NM, TX
(Offer expiration unknown)
|You can compare this to several great entry level Checking accounts with bonus offers include the Citi Priority Account (Up to $2000 Cash Bonus), BMO Harris Smart Money™ Account ($300 bonus), U.S. Bank Easy Checking ($400 bonus), Fifth Third Momentum® Checking ($375 bonus), Chase Total Checking® ($200 bonus), and SoFi Checking and Savings ($300 bonus).|
How To Earn Bonus
How it works:
- When making a referral, be sure that your friend or family member is not already a current Sunflower Bank personal checking account owner.
- Give eligible friends or family members a referral card. When they bring it to a location near them, they could get rewarded for opening their first personal checking account with us, and begin making referrals too!
- Offer valid at any Sunflower Bank location.
- To participate in the Refer A Friend program, customer must be an owner on a personal checking account at Sunflower Bank.
- Referring customer will earn $50 when referee opens their first personal checking account at Sunflower Bank.
- All bonus payments will be deposited into referring customer’s primary personal checking account at time referral payment is earned.
- Qualifying account must be open and have a positive balance on the date the referee account is opened to receive bonus payment.
- New customer (referee) must present referral card, letter, or email offer at time of account opening.
- Minimum of $100 is required to open a personal checking account.
- Maximum payment per customer for referrals is $500 per calendar year (January 1–December 31).
- Customers will receive an annual 1099-INT for bonus payments earned.
- Offer subject to change/cancellation at any time without notice.
- Referee may participate in current personal checking offers at time of account opening and is eligible to participate in the Refer A Friend program.
How to Waive Monthly Fees
- SunNet Checking: $7.00 monthly waived if minimum daily balance of $100 is maintained.
- Foundation Checking: $7.00 monthly waived if minimum daily balance of $100 is maintained or if primary account owner is under the age of 18.
- Elevation Checking: $6.00 monthly
- Pinnacle Checking: $10.00 monthly waived if minimum daily balance of $2,000 is maintained.
- SunNet Savings: $5.00 monthly waived if minimum daily balance to avoid Account Maintenance Fee is $100
- Essential Savings: $5.00 monthly waived if minimum daily balance to avoid Account Maintenance Fee is $100
- Supreme Money Market: $8.00 monthly if minimum daily balance to avoid Account Maintenance Fee is $1,000
- Health Savings Account: No monthly fees
- Small Business Checking: $9.00 monthly waived with compensating average collected balances.
The current promotion from Sunflower Bank is great if you are looking for an account with easy to meet requirements. With that said, I would definitely recommend checking this promotion out only if it incurs a soft pull.
*Check back at this page for updated Sunflower Bank promotions, bonuses, and offers.