Find an updated list of Arizona Bank & Trust promotions, bonuses and offers here.
Currently, they have a $350 bonus when you open a Checking Account and meet all the requirements.
Table of Contents
About Arizona Bank & Trust Promotions
At Arizona Bank & Trust, they have an unmatched dedication to customer service. They are part of a network of banks that work together to strengthen their communities. If you are not located near a branch, you can see all nationwide bank bonuses for more suitable offers.
- Availability: AZ (Bank Locator)
- Routing Number: 122106015
- Customer Service: 602-381-2234
I’ll review the $350 Arizona Bank & Trust Promotions below.
Arizona Bank & Trust $350 Checking Bonus
Arizona Bank & Trust is offering a $350 bonus when you open a new qualifying checking account.
- Account Type: Checking Account
- Credit Inquiry: Soft Pull
- ChexSystems: Unknown
- Opening Deposit: $25
- Credit Card Funding: Unknown
- Direct Deposit Requirement: Yes
- Monthly Fee: Amount not specified, can be waived by eStatements
- Household Limit: 1
- Closing Account Fee: $25
(Expires March 2, 2020)
There are several entry Checking offers I’d recommend comparing this one to. The Chase Total Checking® ($350 bonus), TD Bank Convenience CheckingSM ($150 bonus) and Huntington Asterisk-Free Checking ($150 bonus) are all great options. The Huntington checking account has no monthly fee, while you would need $1,500 minimum daily balance for Chase and $100 minimum for TD Bank’s to waive the monthly fee.
How To Earn $350 Checking Bonus
- Come in to a location, or sign up online for a Checking Account with a minimum opening deposit of $25.
- When you sign up for eStatements you will receive $30.
- Earn another $70 will be given if one direct deposit of $500 or more post to the account within the first 60 days of account opening.
- If you have a minimum account balance of $7,500 you will earn another $250.
- Financial Planning Tools
- Merchant Services
- Online Banking
- Free Checking Account: Signing up for estatements waives your monthly service fee!
- Rates and terms may change after account is open.
- Fees may reduce earnings.
- Bonuses will be paid within 90 business days after account is opened.
Arizona Bank & Trust has soft pull and the requirements are easily waived, so be sure to take advantage of this offer while you still can. If you are interested in learning more about their partner banks, be sure to check out the complete list of Bank & Trust Promotions
Your feedback is highly appreciated and makes our site even better!
*Check back at this page for updated Arizona Bank & Trust promotions, bonuses and offers.
The best bank bonuses are updated here. Check the below pages to get started with some of the best offers:
• Chase Bank Bonuses. Read about several offers for their Checking, Savings and Business accounts. Chase usually offers the most sign-up bonuses of all the big banks.
• HSBC Bank Bonuses. HSBC Bank routinely has offers for several of their Personal Checking and Business Checking accounts. They also have a good referral program.
• TD Bank Bonuses. TD Bank consistently offers great Checking account bonuses all year long. Savings account offers are less frequently available.
• Huntington Bank Bonuses. Bonus offers for their Checking accounts are only available for limited periods throughout the year. They also have great options for those looking for a free Checking account (no monthly fees).
• Discover Bank Bonuses. Discover Bank offers top cashback, savings, money market accounts and CD rates for you to take advantage of. Discover has industry leading selections to cater to your banking needs.