Bank and Trust coupon codes, bonuses, and promotions for Checking, Savings, and Business accounts can be found here for our most updated list of 2019. Many current and past Bank and Trust coupon codes such as $350 bonuses for Checking, Savings, Business, Total, Premier, and other accounts.
For residents of Arizona, California, Colorado, Iowa, Illinois, Montana, New Mexico and Wisconsin, Bank & Trust is offering a wide range of bonuses for accounts that may fit your every need. Be sure to check out the current promotions and our reviewsfor more information.
If you are interested and qualify, make sure to take advantage of this offer and sign up today! Plus, check out what other banks are offering, such as HSBC Bank, Huntington Bank, Discover Bank, TD Bank, BBVA Compass Bank or CIT Bank.
If you’d like to participate in our Rewards Program, simply contact us when you find a new bank promotion and get paid up to $10!
|HSBC Advance checking account: Get up to $240 when you open an Advance checking account. You'll receive 3% Cash Bonus, up to $240, on Qualifying Direct Deposits up to $40 per month, during the first 6 calendar months after account opening. Member FDIC Terms|
|HSBC Advance checking account: Earn $200 Bonus with a new HSBC Advance checking account with qualifying activities. Make recurring monthly Direct Deposits totaling at least $500 to your HSBC Advance checking account(s) for 3 consecutive calendar months. Member FDIC Terms|
|Chase SavingsSM: Earn $150 bonus when you open a new Chase SavingsSM account, deposit a total of $10,000 or more in new money within 20 business days & maintain a $10,000 balance for 90 days. You can link this account to your Chase checking account for Overdraft Protection. Apply Now---Chase Savings Review|
Table of Contents
Bank & Trust Participating Banks
- Arizona Bank & Trust (AZ)- $350 Checking
- First Bank & Trust (TX)- $350 Checking
- Dubuque Bank & Trust (IA)- $350 Checking
- Illinois Bank & Trust (IL)- $350 Checking
- Wisconsin Bank & Trust (WI)- $350 Checking
- Citywide Banks (CO)- $350 Checking/$350 Business Checking
- New Mexico Bank & Trust (NM)- $350 Checking/$350 Business Checking
- Rocky Mountain Bank (MT)- $350 Checking
- Premier Valley Bank (CA)- $350 Checking
- Two Rivers Bank & Trust (IA) *Currently unavailable*
- Bank of Blue Valley (KS, MO)- $350 Checking
Bank & Trust Bonus Info
- Account Type: Cash Rewards Checking, Free Checking with e-Statements, Business Checking Account
- Availability: AZ, CO, NM, IA, IL, WI, CA, KS, MT, MO
- Expiration Date: 09/03/2019
- Credit Inquiry: Soft Pull
- ChexSystems: Yes
- Opening Deposit: $25
- Credit Card Funding: Up to $2,000. No American Express.
- Direct Deposit Requirement: Yes.
- Monthly Fee: None, but there is a $2.50 paper statement fee; see below on how to avoid.
- Additional Requirements: This offer is only available to new customers.
- Household Limit: 1 per customer
- Closing Account Fee: If the account is closed by the customer or bank within 90 calendar days after opening, Bank & Trust will deduct bonuses earned and received at closing. Also, a $25 account closing fee may be assessed.
Bank & Trust Consumer Checking $350 Bonus
- Open a Cash Rewards Checking or Free Checking with e-Statements account with a $25 minimum deposit.
- $30 bonus will be given for enrolling in eStatements within 60 calendar days of account opening
- $70 bonus will be given if one (1) direct deposit of $500 or more post to the account within the first 60 calendar days of account opening.
- $250 bonus will be paid if the account has at least $7,500 balance 60 calendar days after account opening.
Bank & Trust Business Checking $350 Bonus
- Sign-up for a qualifying Business Checking Account
- Make a minimum deposit of $100 for your new business account.
- By 60 days, your account balance must be at least $10,000.
Make sure you check out Bank & Trust to learn more about the bonus promotion. Don’t forget, the bonuses will be reported on IRS Form 1099-INT. If you live in one of the qualifying areas, this seems like a very straight forward bonus! Also, feel free to comment below if you’ve had any previous experiences with this bank.
We value your feedback and will continue to keep you posted on the latest bank offers nationwide. If you would like to see more, check out our full list of Bank Promotions for all your banking needs.