My readers have been making thousands of dollars through Bank Bonuses for the past 13 years. We have been the #1 leader on finding you the best bank deals and doing all the hard work of combing through the fine print of each promotion. More importantly, we are the only website with a Reward Program for helping us finding new bank bonuses to earn $10 cash reward for each bank promotion!
Many wannabe so-called “bloggers” with a couple of years blogging experience steal our hard work and use our list on a daily basis. They claim to be “helping the readers” but the real truth is they are making HUGE money through Google Ads. They rely on their readers, forums, and blogs like HustlerMoneyBlog to enrich themselves. They are lying to the readers on wanting to “help”..but more like helping themselves getting rich. Honestly I couldn’t care less because blogging is a business. HMB like any other blogs is a business, and we make no apology for running a profitable business. Unlike the other blogs, we reward our readers for sending in bank bonuses to keep us #1 in the Bank Bonuses Category!
When you find a new bank bonus, whether through visiting a bank website, a flyer in the mail, visiting a local branch, or any where you see a bank bonus, then email us at [email protected]. Posting on other sites/forums will not earn you a reward. Lets go over on what to do again when you run into a bank bonus.
If you find a new bank bonus that is not on this list, then email me [email protected] to get a Cash Bonus via Paypal. I strongly suggest you Google the “bank name + hustlermoneyblog” to make sure we haven’t written about it. In the email, write the following:
- Subject: New “Bank Name” Bonus
- In the email:
- Provide the URL link for the bonus
- Terms and Conditions of the bonus
- Your Paypal email address
$10 Cash Bonus Program
- Bank Bonus must be at least $100 or more value to get a $10 cash reward.
*All targeted bank promotions will only receive $5 maximum reward
**All flyers/posters/newspapers ads that do not have a direct link to the bank will only receive $5 maximum reward
Here Are The Rules
- The bank bonus cannot simply be a new expiration date. I may have the link already but I haven’t update it yet. Therefore, this will not count as a new bank bonus.
- The bank bonus cannot be found on other banking blogs or competitor blogs or forums such as Slickdeals or Reddit. You will not get a reward if you find it on another blog/forum. If you are the original source, then email me first with the link to get the cash reward.
- If your bank bonus can only be found at a local branch without a link or from a newspaper/magazine or by mailings, then make sure to take a good picture of the promotion and email me all the details. If it’s targeted to you only, I’ll also consider it to be a new bank bonus when you email me all the details and a picture of the promotion.
- The minimum value of the bank bonus must be at least $100 value.
Disclaimer: I will have the final call on whether it is considered a new bank bonus or not.
Ideas For Finding New Bank Bonuses
- Visit your local banks branches around your city. If there is a bank bonus, you will most likely see an advertisement or simply just ask the banker “Is there a current bank promotion for switching to your bank such as sign up bonus for a new checking or savings?”
- Google all the banks near you or anywhere, then click on the homepage of the bank. Start searching and manually go through each bank and dig around each bank website.
- Even faster by sending an email to the bank Customer Service Representative. Something along the line of
- “Hi, I’m thinking of switching to your bank by signing up for a checking or savings account. Can you let me know if there is any sort of promotion for signing up for your bank?“
By sending us new bank bonuses, we will do all the heavy lifting of going through the fine print and finding other details such as hard pull/soft pull, credit card funding, etc. Of course, you will get full credit in the review and earn $10 Cash Reward at the same time.