Earn $400 bonus when you simply open a new Platinum, Gold or Easy Checking Account with U.S. Bank.
To qualify for the reward, be sure to open the account by September 20, 2021 and use the promo code 2021Q3C. Make a minimum deposit of $25 when opening the account and complete a two or more recurring direct deposits and 10 or more debit card transactions totaling $50 or more within 60 days of account opening.
U.S. Bank $400 Checking Bonus
- Account Type: Checking Account
- Availability: Nationwide (excludes NY & FL)
- Credit Inquiry: Soft Pull
- Credit Card Funding: Can fund up to $250 with a credit card
- Opening Deposit: Yes
- Direct Deposit Requirement: Yes
- Monthly Fee:
- Platinum: $24.95, avoidable
- Gold: $24.95, avoidable
- Easy: $6.95, avoidable
- Household Limit: One limit
- Closing Account Fee: None listed
(Offer expires September 20, 2021)
- A minimum deposit of $25 is required to open a U.S. Bank checking account.
- To earn your $100, $200 or $400 bonus, open a new U.S. Bank consumer checking account (excluding Student Checking and Safe Debit accounts) from Aug. 3 through and including Sept. 20, 2021.
- Additionally, you must complete recurring direct deposits of two or more that total: $1,000-$1,999.99 to earn $100; $2,000-$4,999.99 to earn $200; $5,000 or more to earn $400 and be enrolled in U.S. Bank online banking or the U.S. Bank mobile app within 60 days of account opening.
- A direct deposit is an electronic deposit of your paycheck or government benefits (such as Social Security) from your employer or the government.
- Other electronic deposits or person to person payments are not considered a direct deposit.
- The bonus will be deposited into your new checking account within 60 days of direct deposit verification, and verification of enrollment in e-statements.
- The account must be open and have a positive balance.
- Bonus will be reported as interest earned on IRS Form 1099-INT and recipient is responsible for any applicable taxes.
- Offer may not be combined with any other checking account bonus offers.
- Offer is not valid if you or any signer on the account have an existing U.S. Bank consumer checking account, had a U.S. Bank consumer checking account in the last 24 months, or received other U.S. Bank checking bonus offers within the past 24 months.
Make sure to check out U.S. Bank to earn up to $400 Checking Bonus. Remember that this offer will expire soon, so take advantage while you can!