You can now earn a $200 or $350 Checking Bonus when you open a new qualifying account with BMO Harris.
Below is a breakdown of how to earn the bonus:
To earn the BMO Harris $200 checking bonus:
To qualify for the bonus, open a new BMO Harris Smart Advantage Account and have a total of at least $4,000 in qualifying direct deposits within the first 90 days.
To earn the BMO Harris $300 checking bonus:
To qualify for the bonus, open a new BMO Harris Premier account and have a total of at least $7,500 in qualifying direct deposits within the first 90 days.
BMO Harris Bank $200 or $350 Checking Bonus
- Account Type: Smart Advantage, Premier Checking
- Availability: Must reside in IL, WI, IN, KA, MI, MN, AZ, or FL
- Credit Inquiry: Soft Pull
- Credit Card Funding: Cannot fund with credit card
- Opening Deposit: $25
- Direct Deposit Requirement: Yes, direct deposits totaling $4,000+ or $7,500+
- Monthly Fee: $0, $25; waive-able
- Household Limit: None listed
- Closing Account Fee: $50 if closed within 90 days of opening
- You may open your account at a BMO Harris branch or online.
- If you open your account online, you must open your account by clicking “Open Now” above and you must reside in Arizona, Florida, Illinois, Indiana, Kansas, Minnesota, Missouri or Wisconsin.
- Offer is limited to one per customer and is not available for existing BMO Harris personal checking customers (including signers on joint accounts) or those who have closed a BMO Harris personal checking account within the past 12 months.
- Bonus is not considered part of the opening deposit and will be reported to the IRS for tax purposes.
- You are responsible for any applicable taxes.
- Offer can be changed or canceled without notice at any time and cannot be combined with any other offer.
- Your account must be open, in good standing and must have a balance greater than zero when the bonus is paid.
Be sure to check out BMO Harris to earn the checking bonus promotion. Keep in mind that the offer may be extended, modified or discontinued at any time. If you reside in one of the participating states, then you should definitely take advantage of this promotion.
Feel free to leave your feedback in the comments below. We will continue to update you with the latest bank offers nationwide. If you would like to see more, see our list of the latest BMO Harris Promotions or check out our full list of best bank promotions.