Earn up to $400 when you open and use a select, new PNC Bank Virtual Wallet® account.
To qualify for the reward, the new Virtual Wallet product must be opened online via the application links on this page OR in a branch using the appropriate coupon between 5/03/2022 to 6/30/2022, and a qualifying Direct Deposit(s) must be received within the first 60 days.
- Virtual Wallet® with Performance Spend: Earn $200 when you establish total qualifying direct deposit(s) of $2,000 or more to the Spend account.
- Virtual Wallet® with Performance Select: Earn $400 when you establish total qualifying direct deposit(s) of $5,000 or more to the Spend account.
Editor’s Note: If you live outside of PNC Bank’s footprint, you can apply for the PNC Bank Virtual Wallet® Checking Pro and earn up to a $200 bonus.
PNC Bank $200 or $400 Checking Bonuses
- PNC Bank Virtual Wallet® (In-Footprint): CA, TX, AZ, NM, CO, PA, FL, OH, WV, DE, NJ, SC, NC, GA, KY, IN, MI, IL, MD, DC, WV, WI
- PNC Bank Virtual Wallet® Pro Checking (Out of Footprint): AR, CT, ID, IA, KS, LA, ME, MA, MN, MS, MT, NE, NV, NH, ND, OK, OR, RI, TN, UT, VT, WA, WY
- Credit Inquiry: Soft Pull
- Credit Card Funding: No – now codes as cash advance
- Opening Deposit: $0
- Direct Deposit Requirement: Yes
- $5,000 for Virtual Wallet® with Performance Select
- $2,000 for Virtual Wallet® with Performance Spend
- $500 for Virtual Wallet®
- Monthly Fee: $7–$25 waive-able
- Household Limit: None
- Closing Account Fee: $25 fee if closed within 6 months of opening
(Offer expires June 30, 2022)
- Offer is contingent on product availability and may vary based on where you open your account and the zip code of your primary address. For online or phone origination, the zip code of your primary address will be used to determine product availability. For origination through a PNC location, product availability will be based on the physical PNC location. You may earn a $400 reward if you open a new Virtual Wallet with Performance Select or a $200 reward if you open a new Virtual Wallet with Performance Spend. If you change your Virtual Wallet product type after account opening, the product type that you are in at the end of the month in which you opened your account will determine your offer eligibility, terms and corresponding reward amount, if applicable.
- To qualify for the reward, the new Virtual Wallet product must be opened online via the application links on this page and completed with a mobile device between 5/03/2022 to 6/30/2022, and a qualifying Direct Deposit(s) must be received within the first 60 days. Your Virtual Wallet product must remain open in order for you to receive the reward, which will be credited to the eligible account within 60–90 days after all conditions have been met and will be identified as “CREDITS CHECK REWARD” on your monthly statement.
- A qualifying Direct Deposit for this offer, is defined as a recurring Direct Deposit of a paycheck, pension, Social Security or other regular monthly income electronically deposited by an employer or an outside agency into the Spend account of a Virtual Wallet with Performance Select or Virtual Wallet with Performance Spend. The total amount of all qualifying Direct Deposits credited to your Spend account must be at least $5,000 for Virtual Wallet with Performance Select or $2,000 for Virtual Wallet with Performance Spend. Credit card cash advance transfers, wire transfers, person to person transfers, transfers from one account to another or deposits made at a physical PNC location or ATM do not qualify as qualifying Direct Deposits.
- New account will not be eligible for offer if any signer has signing authority on an existing PNC Bank consumer checking account or has closed an account within the past 90 days, or has been paid a PNC promotional premium in the past 24 months. If multiple accounts are opened with the same signers, only one account will be eligible for the premium. Trust, Estate and other specialty titled accounts are excluded from this offer. For this offer, signing authority will be defined by the customer name(s) and Social Security number(s) registered on the account. Offer may be extended, modified or discontinued at any time and may vary by market. The value of the reward may be reported on the appropriate Internal Revenue Service (IRS) forms, and may be considered taxable income to you. Please consult your tax adviser regarding your specific situation.
Make sure you check out PNC Bank to earn a fantastic bonus promotion.
We value your feedback and will continue to keep you posted on the latest bank offers nationwide. If you would like to see more, see our list of the latest PNC Bank Promotions or check out our full list of bank promotions.
This content is not provided by the bank advertiser. Opinions expressed here are the author’s alone, not those of the bank advertiser.