Earn up to $400 when you open and set up a direct deposit to a select new PNC Virtual Wallet® account.
Here’s how to earn it:
- Earn up to $400 when you open and use a select new PNC Virtual Wallet®
- Virtual Wallet: Earn $100 when you establish total qualifying direct deposits of $500 or more to the new Virtual Wallet
- Virtual Wallet with Performance Spend: Earn $200 when you establish total qualifying direct deposits of $2,000 or more to the new Virtual Wallet with Performance Spend
- Virtual Wallet with Performance Select: Earn $400 when you establish total qualifying direct deposits of $5,000 or more to the new Virtual Wallet with Performance Select
PNC Bank Up to $400 Checking Bonuses
- What you’ll get: $100 up to $400 bonus
- Availability: AL, AZ, CA, CO, DC, DE, FL, GA, IL, IN, KY, MD, MI, NC, NJ, NY, NM, OH, PA, SC, TX, VA, WI, WV
- Credit Inquiry: Soft Pull
- Credit Card Funding: No – now codes as cash advance
- Opening Deposit: $0
- Direct Deposit Requirement: Yes
- Monthly Fee: $7–$25 waive-able
- Household Limit: None
- Closing Account Fee: $0
- Offer is contingent on product availability and may vary based on where you open your account and the Zip code of your primary address. For online or phone origination, the Zip code of your primary address will be used to determine product availability. You may earn a $400 reward if you open and use a new Virtual Wallet with Performance Select, a $200 reward if you open and use a new Virtual Wallet with Performance Spend, or a $100 reward if you open and use a new Virtual Wallet. If you change your Virtual Wallet product type after account opening, the product type that you are in on the last business day of the month in which you opened your account will determine your offer eligibility, terms and corresponding reward amount, if applicable.
- To qualify for the reward, the new Virtual Wallet product must be opened online via the application links on this page from 09/01/2023 through 02/29/2029, and a qualifying Direct deposit(s) must be received within the first 60 days. Your Virtual Wallet product must remain open in order for you to receive the reward, which will be credited to the eligible account within 60–90 days after all conditions have been met and will be identified as Credits Check Reward on your monthly statement.
- A qualifying Direct Deposit for this offer, is defined as a recurring Direct Deposit of a paycheck, pension, Social Security or other regular monthly income electronically deposited by an employer or an outside agency into the Spend account of a Virtual Wallet with Performance Select, Virtual Wallet with Performance Spend, or Virtual Wallet. The total amount of all qualifying Direct Deposits credited to your Spend account must be at least $5,000 for Virtual Wallet with Performance Select, $2,000 for Virtual Wallet with Performance Spend or $500 for Virtual Wallet. Credit card cash advance transfers, wire transfers, person to person transfers, transfers from one account to another or deposits made at a physical PNC location or ATM do not qualify as qualifying Direct Deposits.
- New account will not be eligible for offer if you or any signer on the new account has an existing PNC Bank consumer checking account or has closed an account within the past 90 days, or has been paid a PNC promotional premium in the past 24 months. If multiple accounts are opened with the same signers, only one account will be eligible for the premium. Trust, Estate and other specialty titled accounts are excluded from this offer. Offer may be extended, modified or discontinued at any time and may vary by market. The value of the reward may be reported on the appropriate Internal Revenue Service (IRS) forms, and may be considered taxable income to you. Please consult your tax adviser regarding your specific situation.
Make sure you check out PNC Bank to earn a fantastic bonus promotion.
For more, see our list of the latest PNC Bank Promotions or check out our full list of bank promotions from U.S. Bank, Chase Bank, Citi, Fifth Third Bank, Huntington Bank, BMO Harris, Axos Bank, Bank of America, & more.
We value your feedback and will continue to keep you posted on the latest bank offers nationwide.
This content is not provided by the bank advertiser. Opinions expressed here are the author’s alone, not those of the bank advertiser.