With Chase Online Bill Pay you can bank on your own schedule and save time and money by taking care of recurring bills without the hassle of writing a check or paying for postage.
If you have to pay for rent, a mortgage, utilities, credit card bills, car payments, or any other monthly bills, this service is perfect for you. Plus, Chase Online Bill Pay backed by Chase security so every transaction is totally safe.
If you need a bank account, consider signing up for the Chase Total Checking® + Chase SavingsSM accounts. Those of you looking for a premium bank account may want to consider the Chase Premier Plus CheckingSM account.
|Chase Total Checking®||$200 Cash||Review|
|Chase College CheckingSM||$100 Cash||Review|
|J.P. Morgan Self-Directed Investing||Up to $625 Cash||Review|
|Chase Secure BankingSM||$100 Cash||Review|
Table of Contents
Chase Online Bill Pay Overview
Secure: You can pay bills on Chase’s mobile app or online without sharing any of your account details. With their online bill payment guarantee, you can pay bills without worrying about your information being leaked.
Easy Access: You can see bills and pay businesses directly with Chase Online Bill Pay. With the eBills, you can see statements and get reminders when an important bill is due.
Convenient: You can pay your bills and pay people from one place. You can keep tabs on your Chase credit card payments, eBills and Quickpay with Zelle requests in one place. You can also stay updated on the status of your payments and when money leaves your account!
How to Set Up Chase Online Bill Pay
With Chase Online Bill Pay you can set up the recurring payments, pay bills and transfer money without the inconvenience of writing a check or paying for postage! See how to set up an account below:
- Log in to your Chase Online Account.
- Locate the ‘Payments & Transfers’ tab at the top of the page.
- Under that section, click the ‘Pay Bills’ button.
- From here, you can add a payee.
- If adding a payee, you will need to input the payee’s name, address, phone number, and account number
- Once you have added in all your payees, you can schedule and verify your payments.
- For added convenience, schedule repeating payments to help avoid late fees by making sure payments are sent on time.
Chase Bank Promotions
• Get $100 as a new Chase checking customer when you open a Chase College CheckingSM account and complete 10 qualifying transactions within 60 days of account opening.
• Access to 16,000 Chase ATMs and nearly 4,700 branches
• No Monthly Service Fee for up to 5 years if you're a student between the ages of 17-24 at account opening with proof of student status.
• Use the Chase Mobile® app to securely deposit checks with the snap of a photo.
• Send and receive money in moments using Chase QuickPay® with Zelle®
• Students ages 18-24 can open an account online or at a Chase branch. 17-year-olds must open at a Chase branch.
Being able to set up Chase Online Bill Pay allows you to pay your bills faster without the hassle of writing a check or paying for postage. You can even schedule recurring payments so that you never have to worry about missing a bill.