With Chase Online Bill Pay you can bank on your own schedule and save time and money by taking care of recurring bills without the hassle of writing a check or paying for postage.
If you have to pay for rent, a mortgage, utilities, credit card bills, car payments, or any other monthly bills, this service is perfect for you. Plus, Chase Online Bill Pay backed by Chase security so every transaction is totally safe.
If you need a bank account, consider signing up for the Chase Total Checking® + Chase SavingsSM accounts. Those of you looking for a premium bank account may want to consider the Chase Premier Plus CheckingSM account.
|Chase Total Business Checking®||$300 Cash||Review|
|Chase Premier Plus CheckingSM||$300 Cash||Review|
|Chase Total Checking®||$200 Cash||Review|
|Chase SavingsSM||$150 Cash||Review|
|Chase Private Client||$2,000 Cash||Review|
|You InvestSM by J.P. Morgan||$725 Cash||Review|
Table of Contents
Chase Online Bill Pay Overview
Secure: You can pay bills on Chase’s mobile app or online without sharing any of your account details. With their online bill payment guarantee, you can pay bills without worrying about your information being leaked.
Easy Access: You can see bills and pay businesses directly with Chase Online Bill Pay. With the eBills, you can see statements and get reminders when an important bill is due.
Convenient: You can pay your bills and pay people from one place. You can keep tabs on your Chase credit card payments, eBills and Quickpay with Zelle requests in one place. You can also stay updated on the status of your payments and when money leaves your account!
How to Set Up Chase Online Bill Pay
With Chase Online Bill Pay you can set up the recurring payments, pay bills and transfer money without the inconvenience of writing a check or paying for postage! See how to set up an account below:
- Log in to your Chase Online Account.
- Locate the ‘Payments & Transfers’ tab at the top of the page.
- Under that section, click the ‘Pay Bills’ button.
- From here, you can add a payee.
- If adding a payee, you will need to input the payee’s name, address, phone number, and account number
- Once you have added in all your payees, you can schedule and verify your payments.
- For added convenience, schedule repeating payments to help avoid late fees by making sure payments are sent on time.
Chase Bank Promotions
• Enjoy a $150 bonus when you open a new Chase SavingsSM account, deposit a total of $10,000 or more in new money within 20 business days, and maintain a $10,000 balance for 90 days
• Access to 16,000 Chase ATMs and nearly 4,900 branches
• Link this account to your Chase checking account for Overdraft Protection.
• Chase Mobile® app – Manage your accounts, deposit checks, transfer money and more — all from your device.
• Open your account online now.
• Available online nationwide except in Alaska, Hawaii and Puerto Rico. For branch locations, visit locator.chase.com.
• Enjoy a $2,000 bonus when you join Chase Private Client. Within 45 days, transfer a total of $250,000 or more in qualifying new money or securities to a combination of eligible checking, savings and/or investment accounts, (excludes: any You InvestSM, J.P. Morgan retirement accounts and CDs) and maintain the balance for at least 90 days. Offer available to existing Chase customers only.
• Experience a banking relationship that brings you more
• A team dedicated to you
• Banking with fewer fees
• Visit your nearest CPC branch
• Email my upgrade code
• Available in: AZ, CA, CO, CT, DC, DE, FL, GA, IA, ID, IL, IN, KY, LA, MA, MD, MI, MS, NH, NJ, NM, NV, NY, OH, OK, OR, PA, RI, TN, TX, UT, VA, WA, WI, WV
Being able to set up Chase Online Bill Pay allows you to pay your bills faster without the hassle of writing a check or paying for postage. You can even schedule recurring payments so that you never have to worry about missing a bill.