Nowadays it seems as though no one is writing checks anymore, however you may be surprised by what you may need them for. Whether that is paying for rent, or if you suddenly find yourself without any cash or your credit/debit cards, a check may be a convenient thing for you to have on hand.
Now you may be asking yourself now how do I order checks? Well the good news is that there are a multitude of ways for you to obtain them! You have the option of doing so online, in branch, or over the phone.
Another plus is that depending on which checking account you currently have with Chase, you may be eligible for free or discounted checks. If you’re interested in learning more then keep reading!
|Chase Business Complete BankingSM||$300 Cash||Review|
Table of Contents
How to Order Checks from Chase
When banking with Chase, you can order your checks and checkbooks by logging into your Chase account, the deluxe website, or by calling a phone number. Plus, you can also order both personal and business checks by visiting a Chase branch.
Check out our in-depth review on How to Order New Chase Checks Online to learn how to do so today!
- Log into Chase.com
- Select the account type you wish to make the check order and click next
- Fill out the form on the next page and when you’re done, click “Confirm,” and your checks will be on their way within the next several business days!
- Note that for certain account types, check styles cannot be changed online.
- You’re able to reorder your personal as well as business Chase checks by going through their Deluxe personal check reordering page.
- To make the process run a bit smoother, refer back to your Checkbook Order Form from your previous checkbook order. On there you’ll easily find your Routing/Transit number, Account Number, and your Next Order starting number.
- For those of you who would like to place your order via telephone, you’re able to do so by calling Chase at 1-866-322-1101. To assist the representative and to speed up the process, please have one of your current ch
ecks on hand for easy reference.
- If you would like to change your checkbook address during the online reordering process, we recommend that you log into your Chase account for security purposes. However, if your address has changed since your last checkbook re-order then please contact Chase via telephone which is available from 7 a.m.- 9 p.m. local time, seven days a week.
- For other security measures it is not recommended that you print your social security number, driver’s license number, or any other unnecessary personal information on your checks. If needed, merchants will request and verify your information when they are accepting the check from you.
Additional Chase Features
Chase offers a multitude of features to further assist you in reaching all of your financial aspirations and goals. With Chase Credit Journey, you will be able to identify and better your credit score. They offer many tools and services to provide you the necessary assistance in improving your credit score.
There are many factors they may affect your credit score. You’ll be surprised about credit score influences such as how many accounts you have open, how old those accounts are, how much credit you have available any many more.
With Chase Credit Journey, you will be able to manage your credit with ease all without any charges! So, why not take advantage of this free service and see the many ways you can better your credit score.
Investing and knowing where your money is going is important in reaching your financial aspirations. Chase Private Client Service allows you to personalize your goals fit for all of your needs. Planning your future shouldn’t be difficult and the service offered by Chase allows you to bank and invest with ease for any financial goals.
Whether it is to save up for retirement or save up for college funding for your child’s education, Chase’s investment plans offers guidance in making sound financial decisions to better your wealth.
Buying a car is stressful as it is. You will have to worry about the liability of owning a car and on top of that, how you are going to pay for it. With Chase Auto Direct, buying a car could have never been easier! T
hey offer wide array of services to offer you the best rates on the market whether it is to obtain a car loan or to refinance a car.
With Chase, you will get guaranteed savings in getting the car you want. There are many services to take advantage of especially when you are looking for ways to pay for a car and help you to make car buying process simplified!
Good to Know
Because it’s a separate company that handles Chase check orders, the information you request on the checks won’t change your account information on the Chase website. So if you print checks using a different address, the old address will remain in Chase’s system unless you contact Chase directly. To update changes to the system, go to the “Change of Address” section in the “Customer Center” page.
Checks are not as outdated as you may think and as a matter of fact they are proven to be quite useful! It may be confusing initially when you first order your checks, but Chase makes it as simple as possible for you.
Whether it comes to their security measures, customer service, or simplicity, Chase has it all for you.