Not to mention, they offer more checking options compared to other competitors.
Bank of America is another well known banks in the U.S. with more than 5,000 locations and 16,000 ATMs nationwide.
They offer many different accounts: checking, savings, CDs, IRA and investment accounts through Merrill Edge.
Continue reading below to see a side-by-side comparison between the two banks, so you can see which one offers the services you need the most.
|Chase Business Complete BankingSM||$300 Cash||Review|
|Chase Private Client||$2,000 Cash||Review|
|Chase Total Checking®||$200 Cash||Review|
|J.P. Morgan Self-Directed Investing||Up to $625 Cash||Review|
|Chase College CheckingSM||$100 Cash||Review|
|Chase Secure BankingSM||$100 Cash||Review|
|Chase||Bank of America|
|Locations||Branches in Several States (Locator)||Over 5,000 locations (Locator)|
|ATMs||Chase ATMs nationwide||Over 1,800 ATMs|
|Pros||-Branches in many states
-New customer coupons
-Full service banking
-Extended customer service hours
-Full service bank
|Cons||-Low interest rates
– Not in all states
|-No free checking option
– Low interest rate
-Many miscellaneous banking fees
|Bottom Line||Chase is a good choice if you’re looking for a bank with full range of service||Bank of America operates nationwide offering many account options like checking, savings, and more!|
Chase Bank Promotions
Compare to Other Banks
- Chase vs Fifth Third Bank
- Chase vs Wells Fargo
- Chase vs US Bank
- Chase vs CIT Bank
- Chase vs PNC Bank
- Chase vs TD Bank
- Discover Bank vs Chase
Which Bank is Better: Chase or Bank of America?
- Chase is a good choice if you’re looking for a bank with full range of services, physical locations, lots of ATMS, and good mobile banking.
- Bank of America has many account options and their user friendly interface and mobile app is noteworthy. However, they aren’t as widespread as Wells Fargo.
More on Chase Bank:
- What Are Chase Bank’s Hours?
- How To Find and Use Your Chase Bank Login
- What Do You Need to Open a Chase Bank Account?
- How To Order Checks via Chase: Online, Vendor Site or by Phone
- How to Set Up Chase Online Bill Pay
- How to Stop Payment for a Chase Check
- Chase Business Routing Number
- Chase Bank Review
More on Bank of America:
- What Are Bank of America’s Hours?
- How To Find and Use Your Bank of America Login
- Bank of America Routing Number
- How To Open a Bank of America Checking Account