Bank of America is another well known banks in the U.S. with more than 5,000 locations and 16,000 ATMs nationwide.
They offer many different accounts: checking, savings, CDs, IRA and investment accounts through Merrill Edge.
Compared to Chase, one of the biggest banks in the Unites States, they offer everything from personal banking to mortgages to loans, as well as a popular range of credit cards.
Not to mention, they offer more checking options compared to other competitors.
Continue reading below to see a side-by-side comparison between Bank of America and Chase, so you can see which one offers the services you need the most.
|Bank of America||Chase|
|Locations||Over 5,000 locations (Locator)||Branches in Several States (Locator)|
|ATMs||Over 1,800 ATMs||Chase ATMs nationwide|
-Extended customer service hours
-Full service bank
|-Branches in many states
-New customer coupons
-Full service banking
|Cons||-No free checking option
– Low interest rate
-Many miscellaneous banking fees
|-Low interest rates
– Not in all states
|Bottom Line||Bank of America operates nationwide offering many account options like checking, savings, and more!||Chase is a good choice if you’re looking for a bank with full range of service|
Chase Bank Promotions
Compare to Other Banks
- Chase vs Bank of America
- Chase vs Fifth Third Bank
- Chase vs Wells Fargo
- Chase vs US Bank
- Chase vs CIT Bank
- Chase vs PNC Bank
- Chase vs TD Bank
- Discover Bank vs Chase
Which Bank is Better: Bank of America or Chase?
- Bank of America has many account options and their user friendly interface and mobile app is noteworthy.
- Chase is a good choice if you’re looking for a bank with full range of services, physical locations, lots of ATMS, and good mobile banking.
More on Bank of America:
- How To Open a Bank of America Checking Account
- What Are Bank of America’s Hours?
- How To Find and Use Your Bank of America Login
- Bank of America Routing Number
More on Chase:
- What Are Chase Bank’s Hours?
- How To Find and Use Your Chase Bank Login
- What Do You Need to Open a Chase Bank Account?
- How To Order Checks via Chase: Online, Vendor Site or by Phone
- How to Set Up Chase Online Bill Pay
- How to Stop Payment for a Chase Check
- Chase Business Routing Number