You can even earn cashback on your checking accounts, enjoy mobile access, manage your finances on the go and more! Not only that, you also get no maintenance fees and ATM reimbursement.
Whereas, Regions Bank is located in 15 states in the South and Midwest with 1,500 branches. You can open a checking and savings account with as little as $50, plus they have lower requirements to waive fees.
To add on, the Now Banking solution offers prepaid Visa savings, and check cashing services with no account required.
Continue reading below to see a side-by-side comparison between the Axos Bank and Regions Bank, so you can see which one offers the services you need the most.
|Axos Bank||Regions Bank|
|Locations||Online Only Bank||More than 1500 branches in 15 Southern and Midwestern US states.
|ATMs||More than 4,700 ATMs|
|Pros||-No monthly fees for checking or savings accounts
-Domestic ATM fee reimbursements
-Good checking rates and rewards
|-Virtual Wallet tools
-Relatively easy to waive fees
-Free student account
-Limited customer service
-CD rates are below average compared to othe ronline banks
|-$50 to open checking account
-Relationship Rewards Program
-LifeGreen Savings annual bonus
|Bottom Line||Axos Bank provides Essential Checking and Rewards Checking customers with quite a nice perk:||Regions Bank offers a variety of deposit products, special reward programs, and more!|
Axos Bank Promotions
Earn up to 1.25% APY with the Axos Bank Rewards Checking account while enjoying a suite of digital tools for smarter money management. This is banking, redefined.
• Use the promo code RC100 when you apply for a Rewards Checking account by 3/31/2023.
• Then have qualifying direct deposit(s) to earn a $100 welcome bonus!
• Zero monthly maintenance fees
• Zero overdraft or NSF fees
• Zero minimum monthly balance reqs
• Unlimited domestic ATM fee reimbursements
• Online debit card management
• Simple, 3-step process for direct deposit
• Only $50 to open an account
• Earn up to 0.61% APY with interest compounded daily and no monthly fees with the Axos Bank High Yield Savings account
• No minimum balance requirements
• Free ATM card upon request
• $250 minimum opening deposit
• Free Incoming Wires
Compare to Other Banks
Which Bank is Better: Axos Bank or Regions Bank?
- Axos Bank has a solid online bank presence and they offer a wide network of no-fee ATMs.
- Regions Bank’s CDs and savings account are another great way to save, but their rates may not be the best.
More on Axos Bank:
More on Regions Bank: