They offer high interest rates that are comparable to other big named banks, so be sure to check out all the products they have.
Whereas, Regions Bank is located in 15 states in the South and Midwest with 1,500 branches. You can open a checking and savings account with as little as $50, plus they have lower requirements to waive fees.Discove
To add on, the Now Banking solution offers prepaid Visa savings, and check cashing services with no account required.
See our table below for a side-by-side comparison between the two banks.
|Discover Bank Online Savings||0.40% APY||Review|
|Discover Cashback Debit||$360 Cash Back||Review|
|Locations||Online Only||More than 1500 branches in 15 Southern and Midwestern US states.
|ATMs||Over 60,000 no-fee ATMs||More than 4,700 ATMs|
-24/7 customer service
|-Virtual Wallet tools
-Relatively easy to waive fees
-Free student account
|Cons||-No interest checking
-$2,500 minimum deposit for CDs
|-$50 to open checking account
-Relationship Rewards Program
-LifeGreen Savings annual bonus
|Bottom Line||Discover Bank offers some of the highest interest rates on the market.||Regions Bank offers a variety of deposit products, special reward programs, and more!|
Discover Bank Promotions
Open a Discover Online Savings Account for all these features:
• Earn high interest rate of 0.40% APY
• No minimum opening deposit, no minimum balance requirement, and now no fees
• Interest on Discover Online Savings Accounts is compounded daily and credited monthly
• Manage your account online or with the Discover mobile app
• FDIC insurance up to $250,000
See advertiser website for full details
Compare to Other Banks
- Discover Bank vs Chase
- Discover Bank vs Ally Bank
- Discover Bank vs Bank of America
- Discover Bank vs Wells Fargo
- Discover Bank vs KeyBank
Which Bank is Better: Discover or Regions Bank?
- Discover Bank’s savings and customer service are worth checking out since it offers high-interest rates compared to traditional savings accounts that pay very little interest.
- Regions Bank’s CDs and savings account are another great way to save, but their rates may not be the best.
More on Discover Bank:
More on Regions Bank:
|Chase Business Complete BankingSM||$300 Cash||Review|
|HSBC Premier Checking Member FDIC||$450 Cash||Review|
|HSBC Premier Checking Member FDIC||Up To $600||Review|
|Huntington 25 Checking||$300 Cash||Review|
|TD Bank Beyond Checking||$300 Cash||Review|
|TD Bank Convenience CheckingSM||$150 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Bank Unlimited Plus Business Checking||$750 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Bank Unlimited Business Checking||$400 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Bank Business Checking 100||$200 Cash||Review|
|Axos Bank Basic Business Checking||$100 Cash||Review|
|Aspiration Spend & Save Account||$100 Cash||Review|
|Ally Invest||Up to $3,000 Cash||Review|
|BlockFi||Up To $250 BTC||Review|
|American Express High Yield Savings||0.40% APY||Review|
|Discover Cashback Debit Account||$360 Cash||Review|