They offer high interest rates that are comparable to other big named banks, so be sure to check out all the products they have.
While KeyBank has over 1,200 branches across 16 states. They offer a variety of checking and savings account options with differing perks such as lower loan rates, higher APY rates on savings options, and more!
However, KeyBank does have higher monthly fees with more difficult monthly fee waivers. If the fees are a bit much, no worries as there is a free checking account option.
Continue reading below to see a side-by-side comparison between Discover and KeyBank, so you can see which one offers the services you need the most.
|Discover Bank Online Savings||0.40% APY||Review|
|Discover Cashback Debit||$360 Cash Back||Review|
|Locations||Online-only bank||More than 1,200 branches across 16 states (Locator)|
|ATMs||Over 60,000 no-fee ATMs||More than 1,500 ATMs in the states listed above.|
-24/7 customer service
|-HelloWallet financial tools
-Free checking option
-24/7 customer service
|Cons||-No interest checking
-$2,500 minimum deposit for CDs
-High account fees
|Bottom Line||Discover Bank offers some of the highest interest rates on the market.||KeyBank offers great tools to meet your financial goals with a variety of deposit accounts.|
Discover Bank Promotions
Open a Discover Online Savings Account for all these features:
• Earn high interest rate of 0.40% APY
• No minimum opening deposit, no minimum balance requirement, and now no fees
• Interest on Discover Online Savings Accounts is compounded daily and credited monthly
• Manage your account online or with the Discover mobile app
• FDIC insurance up to $250,000
See advertiser website for full details
Compare to Other Banks
- Discover Bank vs Chase
- Discover Bank vs Ally Bank
- Discover Bank vs Bank of America
- Discover Bank vs Wells Fargo
Which Bank is Better: Discover or KeyBank?
- Discover Bank’s savings and customer service are worth checking out since it offers high-interest rates compared to traditional savings accounts that pay very little interest.
- KeyBank offers a variety of deposit account options. Their mobile app suits a great user experience.
More on Discover:
More on KeyBank:
|Chase Business Complete BankingSM||$300 Cash||Review|
|HSBC Premier Checking Member FDIC||$450 Cash||Review|
|HSBC Premier Checking Member FDIC||Up To $600||Review|
|BBVA Free Checking & Savings||$250 Cash||Review|
|Huntington 25 Checking||$300 Cash||Review|
|TD Bank Beyond Checking||$300 Cash||Review|
|TD Bank Convenience CheckingSM||$150 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Bank Unlimited Plus Business Checking||$750 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Bank Unlimited Business Checking||$400 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Bank Business Checking 100||$200 Cash||Review|
|Axos Bank Basic Business Checking||$100 Cash||Review|
|Aspiration Spend & Save Account||$100 Cash||Review|
|Ally Invest||Up to $3,000 Cash||Review|
|BlockFi||Up To $250 BTC||Review|
|American Express High Yield Savings||0.40% APY||Review|
|Discover Cashback Debit Account||$360 Cash||Review|