Social Finance, or “SoFi” for short, is an online personal finance company geared towards changing the way we operate our lending and wealth management. They’ve created many products and tools to help you control your financial future, and now they’re stepping it up and getting into banking.
You can now sign up to SoFi Money Account to earn a $50 bonus and enjoy a high rate of 2.00% APY with no requirements! This exclusive checking/savings account offers high interest rate, mobile banking, and peace of mind knowing your account are secure with their level of security.
|Discover Bank Online Savings||$200 Cash||Review|
|Discover Bank Online Savings||$150 Cash||Review|
|Discover Cashback Debit||$360 Cash||Review|
|Discover Bank CD||Up to 2.70% APY||Review|
|Discover Bank Money Market||1.90% APY||Review|
|Discover Bank IRA CD||Up to 2.70% APY||Review|
SoFi Money $50 Bonus Offer
SoFi Money offers a competitive checking/savings account which earns 2.00% APY interest. New member gets $50 bonus when signing up with a referral link and funding the account $100.
- Direct Link to $50 Offer
- Account Type: SoFi Money
- Availability: Nationwide, online only
- Opening Deposit: $100 opening deposit
- Direct Deposit Requirement: None
- Monthly Fees: None
- FDIC Insured: Yes, up to $1.5 million
(No expiration date)
How To Earn The $50 Bonus
- Sign up to SoFi Money account and funds a New Money Account with $100 or more within 14 days.
- SoFi Money charges no account fees and offers unlimited reimbursement for ATM fees each month, free P2P payments, free bill pays and much more.
- Keep the account open and in good-standing to earn to the 2.00% APY rate
- New member gets $50 bonus and referrer gets $50 as well.
- Earn 2.00% APY on all balances
- Free P2P payments
- Free bill pays
- Unlimited reimbursement for ATM fees each month
- There are no account fees whatsoever, including overdraft fees, minimum balance fees, foreign transactions fees, monthly maintenance fees, and many more.
- Only one Money Referral Bonus and one Money Welcome Bonus will be awarded for each referred Eligible Money Recipient.
- $599 in cumulative referral or welcome bonuses under the Money Referral Program within any calendar year.
- Money Referral Bonuses and Money Welcome Bonuses are each considered miscellaneous income, and may be reportable to the IRS on Form 1099-MISC
I personally use SoFi Money as my everyday checking, therefore I highly recommend you to join the SoFi. You’ll be able to put extra money in your pockets today, and watch it grow with their high rates!
We value your feedback and will continue to keep you posted on the latest bank offers nationwide. If you would like to see more, check out our full list of Bank Bonuses for all your banking needs.
American Express Personal Savings Account - You earn 2.10% interest rate along with no minimum deposits or monthly fees. Amex Personal Savings has been my favorite Hub account for the past 5 years. Using this account to Pull/Push your money is absolutely necessary when you have many accounts. Here's why:
*No dollar limitations for ACH transfers - When you find a top bank rate account, you don't want to be limited to just $5K or $10K transfers. Amex Savings will let you transfers as much as you want whether you are pulling or pushing money from and to an external bank account.
*1 to 2 business days ACH transfers speed - With top-notch user interface, you get your money to another external account or pull money from another bank account within a day or two.
*No loss of interest during transfers - On the day you initiate your transaction on the Personal Savings website, the funds will be reflected in your Current Balance and begin earning interest.
Some other features from American Express Personal Savings include Free Wire Transfers, 3 maximum linked accounts, and maximum 6 ACH withdrawals per month.
Savings account offers are frequently updated. Find the best nationwide Savings/Money Market rates here, and the best Savings account bonuses here. The Axos UFB High Yield Savings and CIT Bank Savings Builder accounts offer great rates available nationwide. The Discover Online Savings and Chase SavingsSM account have nice sign-up bonuses.
|Discover Bank Online Savings||2.00% APY + $200 Cash||Review|
|Simple||2.02% APY + $500 Cash||Review|
|Betterment Everyday Savings||2.44% APY||Review|
|CIT Bank Savings Builder||2.30% APY||Review|
|UFB Direct High Yield Savings||2.25% APY||Review|