Take advantage of Chase College Checking bonuses, promotions and offers here. Get your Chase Coupon to apply here!
If you are a college student 17 to 24 years old with proof of student status, you can now open a Chase College CheckingSM in-branch and qualify for a $100 bonus.
The Chase Student Checking account comes with free Chase Debit Card, free Online Banking and Online Bill Pay, free Mobile Banking, free Account Alerts, and free access to Chase ATMs and branches plus many more.
I’ll go over the Chase College Checking offer below.
Chase College CheckingSM $100 Bonus
Simply click on the promotional button below and input your email to receive the coupon code for your Chase College Checking bonus. Then take it in branch to open your account.
Within 60 days of account opening, complete 10 qualifying transactions. After you have completed the requirements, receive $100 within 10 business days.
- Account Type: Chase College CheckingSM
- Availability: AZ, CA, CO, CT, FL, GA, ID, IL, IN, KY, LA, MI, NJ, NV, NY, OH, OK, OR, TX, UT, WA, WI, WV (Bank Locator)
- Credit Inquiry: Soft Pull
- Opening Deposit: $0
- Direct Deposit Requirement: No
- Monthly Fee: $0 for students with 5 year college enrollment; otherwise $6, see below on how to waive
- Additional Requirements: College student must be 17 – 24 years old to open a Chase College Checking account and must provide a valid student ID or proof of enrollment/acceptance, college name, and expected graduation date at account opening
- Closing Account Fee: Must wait at least 6 months, otherwise $100 bonus will revert back.
How To Earn The $100 Bonus
- Students can enter your email to receive a Chase College CheckingSM coupon and visit a Chase branch to open a Chase College CheckingSM account.
- New Chase customers must be 17 – 24 years old to open a Chase College CheckingSM account and must provide a valid student ID or proof of enrollment/acceptance, college name, and expected graduation date at account opening.
- Deposit $0 or more at account opening, and complete 10 qualifying transactions within 60 days of account opening.
- After you have completed all the above requirements and the 10 qualifying transactions have posted to your account, Chase will deposit the bonus in your new account within 10 business days.
- Get $100 as a new Chase checking customer when you open a Chase College CheckingSM account and complete 10 qualifying transactions within 60 days of account opening.
- Access to 16,000 Chase ATMs and nearly 4,900 branches
- No Monthly Service Fee for up to 5 years if you’re a student between the ages of 17-24 at account opening with proof of student status.
- Deposit checks from virtually anywhere, anytime, just by taking a photo with the Chase Mobile® app.
- Send and receive money in moments using Chase QuickPay® with Zelle®
- Chase College CheckingSM account offer is NOT available to existing Chase checking customers, those with fiduciary accounts, those whose accounts have been closed within 90 days or those with accounts closed with a negative balance.
- The bonus will be deposited within 10 business days after all the requirements have been met.
- Qualifying Transactions: Debit card purchases, online bill payments, checks paid, Chase QuickDepositSM, Chase QuickPay®, or direct deposits
Chase College Checking Benefits
- Low Monthly Fee: Even though the account has a $6 fee, it’s so easy to avoid that it’s practically nonexistent. If you’re a college student, you will have no monthly fees for 5 years. If you have direct deposit, then the $6 monthly fee is waived.
- Thousands of ATMs & branches: Access to Chase ATMs and branches so you’re sure to find one near you.
- Send money to your friends: Send and receive money in moments with practically anyone using Chase QuickPay with Zelle®.
- Banking at your fingertips: Download the Chase Mobile® app Footnote to check your balance on your mobile device, and sign up for customized text alerts Footnote to see when your balance reaches certain limits.
- Zero Liability Protection: You won’t pay for unauthorized card transactions if you notify Chase promptly (see your account agreement for limitations and details).
- 24/7 Customer Service: Help is available online or by phone anytime, or in one of their branches during banking hours.
- Save at ATMs: Use your Chase debit card at any bank’s ATM and Chase will waive the fee and reimburse their fee for up to 5 transactions per month.
- Online Banking and Bill Pay: Pay bills and transfer money in minutes virtually whenever and wherever you like.
- Account Alerts: Use phone alerts to control your finances, keep your accounts safe, and help avoid overdrafts.
- Chase Debit Card: Access cash at over 16,000 ATMs and make purchases anywhere that accepts Visa debit cards.
Chase College Checking Fees
The Chase College CheckingSM account comes with many fees on transactions that are domestic and international. Some of the fees will apply when there are insufficient funds, not a Chase ATM, and overdraft fees.
Be careful when using your Chase College CheckingSM account to avoid as many fees as possible! Some fees you may want to look out for are:
|Monthly Maintenance Fee||$6|
|Non-Chase ATM||$2.50 for any inquiries, transfers or withdrawals while using a non-Chase ATM in the U.S., Puerto Rico and the U.S. Virgin Islands. Fees from the ATM owner still apply.
$5 per withdrawal and $2.50 for any transfers or inquiries at ATMs outside the U.S., Puerto Rico and the U.S. Virgin Islands. Fees from the ATM owner still apply.
For more details on Chase College CheckingSM account fees, refer to Chase’s terms and fees page.
Chase Mobile Banking
Available for select mobile devices. Enroll in Chase online or on the Chase Mobile® Banking app. Deposits made through the Chase Mobile® App are subject to deposit limits and funds are typically available by next business day.
The Chase Mobile® Banking app is easy to use and convenient for access to your account balances.
Use the Chase Mobile® Banking App to:
- View Account Balances
- Monitor Account Activity
- View Check Images
- View Deposits and Deposit Slips
- Select account to pay by Taping “Pay Credit Card”.
- Choose the account you wish to make the payment from and the payment date.
- Choose the amount you would like to pay or enter a different amount.
- Submit, Verify, Schedule, and Confirm your payment.
- Click on the menu icon in the top left corner and tap “Transfer Money”, then tap “Schedule Transfer”.
- Select the account you want to make the transfer from, where you are transferring the money, and the amount you wish to transfer.
- Review the information selected, verify the information and select “Submit Transfer” to finish the transfer.
- For external account, you will first need to verify the information whether it is logging in to your external account’s online bank account via the Chase website or waiting a few business days for Chase to verify the account with trial deposits.
- For internal accounts, simply just press and transfer!
- Download the Chase Mobile® Banking app from your mobile device’s app store.
- Sign up if you have not already and Log on.
- Verify you identity and Register your device with the Verification Code.
Chase Quickpay with Zelle
Paying your friends and family cannot get any easier when you can simply send money to another person with just their email or phone number. Chase QuickPay® with Zelle® is accessible through online banking and Chase’s mobile banking apps and it is completely free.
The great part is that the recipients get the money directly in their bank accounts! It is now easier to send and receive money from others, no matter where they bank.
Use the Chase Mobile® Banking App to:
- Log in to the Chase Mobile® Banking app.
- Tap the menu icon on the top left corner and select “QuickPay with Zelle”.
- Select recipients from your contact list, verify your account and amount and then tap “Send money”.
- You will receive a confirmation of the money sent.
How to get started:
- Log in to the Chase Mobile® Banking App.
- Tap the menu icon on the top left corner and select “QuickPay with Zelle“.
- Tap “Get started”, register and verify your email and being using!
Compare with Other Chase Checking Offers
Make sure to take advantage of this great Chase College Checking offer and sign up today. Also, don’t forget to see our complete listing of bank promotions from Chase below!
|Chase SapphireSM Checking||$1,000 Cash||Review|
|Chase Private Client||$2,000 Cash||Review|
|Chase Total Business Checking®||$200 Cash||Review|
|Chase Premier Plus CheckingSM||$300 Cash||Review|
|Chase Total Checking® + Chase SavingsSM||$350 Cash||Review|
|Chase Total Checking®||$200 Cash||Review|
|Chase SavingsSM||$150 Cash||Review|
|Chase College CheckingSM||$100 Cash||Review|
|You InvestSM by J.P. Morgan||$625 Cash||Review|
Overall, the Chase Student Checking is a great account to consider for all the college students out there. Request your bonus coupon now and open your Chase College CheckingSM account at your nearest Chase branch today.
The requirements are pretty straightforward and once completed, you’ll receive your bonus within 10 business days. Cha-ching, $100 in your Chase College Checking bonus so you can spend it or save it!
Keep in mind this bonus promotion is not available to existing Chase checking customers, those with fiduciary accounts, or those whose accounts have been closed within 90 days or closed with a negative balance.
Let us know your thoughts and experience with this bonus by commenting below. Also, don’t forget to check out all the Chase Coupons on our exclusive list!
Visit us often for updated Chase College Checking bonuses, promotions, and offers!