Take advantage of Chase College Checking bonuses, promotions and offers here. Get your Chase Coupon to apply here!
If you are a college student 17 to 24 years old with proof of student status, you can now open a Chase College CheckingSM in-branch and qualify for a $100 bonus.
The Chase Student Checking account comes with free Chase Debit Card, free Online Banking and Online Bill Pay, free Mobile Banking, free Account Alerts, and free access to Chase ATMs and branches plus many more.
I’ll go over the Chase College Checking offer below.
|Chase Business Complete BankingSM||$300 Cash||Review|
|Chase Total Checking®||$225 Cash||Review|
|Chase Secure BankingSM||$100 Cash||Review|
Chase College CheckingSM $100 Bonus
Within 60 days of account opening, complete 10 qualifying transactions. After you have completed the requirements, receive $100 within 10 business days.
- Account Type: Chase College CheckingSM
- Availability: AZ, CA, CO, CT, FL, GA, ID, IL, IN, KY, LA, MI, NJ, NV, NY, OH, OK, OR, TX, UT, WA, WI, WV (Bank Locator)
- Credit Inquiry: Soft Pull
- Opening Deposit: $0
- Direct Deposit Requirement: No
- Monthly Fee: $0 for students with 5 year college enrollment; otherwise $6, see below on how to waive
- Additional Requirements: College student must be 17 – 24 years old to open a Chase College Checking account and must provide a valid student ID or proof of enrollment/acceptance, college name, and expected graduation date at account opening
- Closing Account Fee: Must wait at least 6 months, otherwise $100 bonus will revert back.
The information for the Chase College CheckingSM account has been collected independently by HustlerMoneyBlog. The product details on this page have not been reviewed or provided by the bank.
How To Earn The $100 Bonus
- Students can enter your email to receive a Chase College CheckingSM coupon and visit a Chase branch to open a Chase College CheckingSM account.
- New Chase customers must be 17 – 24 years old to open a Chase College CheckingSM account and must provide a valid student ID or proof of enrollment/acceptance, college name, and expected graduation date at account opening.
- Deposit $0 or more at account opening, and complete 10 qualifying transactions within 60 days of account opening.
- After you have completed all the above requirements and the 10 qualifying transactions have posted to your account, Chase will deposit the bonus in your new account within 10 business days.
- Get $100 as a new Chase checking customer when you open a Chase College CheckingSM account and complete 10 qualifying transactions within 60 days of account opening.
- Chase College CheckingSM account offer is NOT available to existing Chase checking customers, those with fiduciary accounts, those whose accounts have been closed within 90 days or those with accounts closed with a negative balance.
- The bonus will be deposited within 10 business days after all the requirements have been met.
- Qualifying Transactions: Debit card purchases, online bill payments, checks paid, Chase QuickDepositSM, Chase QuickPay®, or direct deposits
Chase College Checking Benefits
- Low Monthly Fee: Even though the account has a $6 fee, it’s so easy to avoid that it’s practically nonexistent. If you’re a college student, you will have no monthly fees for 5 years. If you have direct deposit, then the $6 monthly fee is waived.
- Thousands of ATMs & branches: Access to Chase ATMs and branches so you’re sure to find one near you.
- Send money to your friends: Send and receive money in moments with practically anyone using Chase QuickPay with Zelle®.
- Banking at your fingertips: Download the Chase Mobile® app Footnote to check your balance on your mobile device, and sign up for customized text alerts Footnote to see when your balance reaches certain limits.
- Zero Liability Protection: You won’t pay for unauthorized card transactions if you notify Chase promptly (see your account agreement for limitations and details).
- 24/7 Customer Service: Help is available online or by phone anytime, or in one of their branches during banking hours.
- Save at ATMs: Use your Chase debit card at any bank’s ATM and Chase will waive the fee and reimburse their fee for up to 5 transactions per month.
- Online Banking and Bill Pay: Pay bills and transfer money in minutes virtually whenever and wherever you like.
- Account Alerts: Use phone alerts to control your finances, keep your accounts safe, and help avoid overdrafts.
- Chase Debit Card: Access cash at over 16,000 ATMs and make purchases anywhere that accepts Visa debit cards.
Chase College Checking Fees
The Chase College CheckingSM account comes with many fees on transactions that are domestic and international. Some of the fees will apply when there are insufficient funds, not a Chase ATM, and overdraft fees.
Be careful when using your Chase College CheckingSM account to avoid as many fees as possible! Some fees you may want to look out for are:
|Monthly Maintenance Fee||$6|
|Non-Chase ATM||$2.50 for any inquiries, transfers or withdrawals while using a non-Chase ATM in the U.S., Puerto Rico and the U.S. Virgin Islands. Fees from the ATM owner still apply.
$5 per withdrawal and $2.50 for any transfers or inquiries at ATMs outside the U.S., Puerto Rico and the U.S. Virgin Islands. Fees from the ATM owner still apply.
For more details on Chase College CheckingSM account fees, refer to Chase’s terms and fees page.
Overall, the Chase Student Checking is a great account to consider for all the college students out there. Request your bonus coupon now and open your Chase College CheckingSM account at your nearest Chase branch today.
The requirements are pretty straightforward and once completed, you’ll receive your bonus within 10 business days. Cha-ching, $100 in your Chase College Checking bonus so you can spend it or save it!
Keep in mind this bonus promotion is not available to existing Chase checking customers, those with fiduciary accounts, or those whose accounts have been closed within 90 days or closed with a negative balance.
You can also view our list of the best student checking accounts.
Visit us often for updated Chase College Checking bonuses, promotions, and offers!