With the 2018 Winter Olympics in PyeongChang, support Team USA! As of right now, you can score a free P&G backpack whenever you purchase 3 different eligible P&G products worth up to $30 from Boxed.com with the promotional code PGBACKPACK at checkout. This offer is limited to 1 per user, and will end by February 11th, 2018, so don’t wait to get the best out of your shopping! Buy now and show your support for USA with this nice backpack.
Editor’s Note: If you’re an American Express user, be sure to also earn 2,000 membership reward points for making a $75 or more purchase online at Boxed.com or through their Mobile App now through April 15, 2018.
Boxed P&G Promotion:
- Promotion: Free P&G backpack whenever you purchase 3 different eligible P&G products worth up to $30 from Boxed.com
- Expiration: February 11th, 2018
- Availability: P&G shoppers
- Terms and Conditions: Must be at least 18 years old. Product exclusions may apply.
How to Receive Free Backpack:
- Head over and check out all of the P&G products.
- Shop select items, worth up to $30 from Boxed.com
- Enter the promotional code PGBACKPACK at checkout.
- Enjoy your free TEAM USA backpack!
Support Team USA in the 2018 Winter Olympics in PyeongChang! Show your pride and score this free backpack now! Simply purchase 3 different eligible P&G products worth up to $30 from Boxed.com with the promotional code PGBACKPACK at checkout. Easy as that. If you’re interested, look at more ways to Save Money here at HMB!
The Ink Business Preferred® Credit Card offers 100k bonus points after you spend $8,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $1,250 toward travel when redeemed through Chase Ultimate Rewards®.
You'll earn 3 points per $1 on the first $150,000 spent on travel and select business categories each account anniversary year; 1 point per $1 on all other purchases - with no limit to the amount you can earn. Furthermore, points are worth 25% more when you redeem for travel through Chase Ultimate Rewards.
This card does come with a $95 annual fee but does not have any foreign transaction fees.