Join Virgin America Elevate Rewards Program to earn up to 8,000 bonus points after your first flight by February 28, 2015. You get 500 bonus points just for joining the Elevate rewards program using my referral link. Depending on your flight cabin purchase, you’ll earn 2,500 points for a Main Cabin booking, 5000 points for a Main Cabin Select booking, or 7,500 points for a First Class booking. Once you become an Elevate member, you can also participate by referring your friends to earn up to 7,500 bonus Elevate points.
Virgin America Airlines 8,000 Bonus Points Information:
- Sign up Offer
- Account Type Needed: Elevate Member Program
- Availability: Nationwide
- Expiration Date: 2/28/2014
- Miles/Points Worth: Our estimated value of 2.1 cents per Elevate point. Hence, 8K Elevate points would be worth $168.
- Additional Requirements: You must purchase a ticket. No cost to get the initial 500 bonus points.
- Miles Expiration: Your points will expire 18 months from the end of the month in which they are earned
If you are not an Elevate member, you can sign up through my Elevate Referral Link to earn 500 bonus points just for joining and up to 7,500 bonus points when you take your first flight by February 28, 2015. Your bonus reward points will be credited within 4 to 6 weeks after your first qualifying flight. See our full list of Points Reward Programs!
The Chase Sapphire Reserve offers 60,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $900 toward travel when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards.
• 10X total points on hotels and car rentals when you purchase travel through Chase Ultimate Rewards immediately after the first $300 is spent on travel purchases annually.
• 5X total points on flights
• 3X points on other travel and dining
• 1 point per $1 spent on all other purchases
When redeeming your points for travel through Chase Ultimate Rewards, you'll get 50% more value.
This card does carry a $550 annual fee and there are no foreign transaction fees. However, you're able to earn a $300 Annual Travel Credit as reimbursement for travel purchases charged to your card each account anniversary year & up to $100 application fee credit for Global Entry or TSA Pre?®.