If you’re currently a member with Hertz Gold Plus Rewards, you can now upgrade your status! They’re opening a promotion with Lufthansa Miles & More, where you can upgrade your Senator Status to Hertz President’s Circle Status. This will work for all enrollments. The promotion only requires that you input the Lufthansa Senator discount code during the enrollment and that will upgrade your account shortly. This is only available until October 31st, 2017 so you should hop on this offer right now!
Hertz Gold Plus Rewards Promotion:
- Learn More
- Promotion: upgrade your Senator Status to Hertz President’ Circle status
- Expiration: October 31st, 2017
- Availability: must be a Senator Status with Hertz Gold Plus Rewards
- Terms: The Senator status discount code CDP 501032 must be quoted when enroling into Hertz Gold Plus Rewards or be put into your existing profile. After your upgrading your status will remain for 12 months. Afterwards you will get the status relating to your rentals with Hertz. You can also put your Miles & More member number in your Gold profile to never miss your miles. Please show your Miles & More still at time of pick up. Hertz obtains the right to remove or change this offer at any time without prior notice. Hertz terms and conditions of the respective country apply as well as the special offer conditions.
Free President’s Circle Status:
- Sign into your Hertz Gold Plus Rewards or create one if you have not.
- Just upgrade your status to President’ Circle status in your account page.
- Enroll into Hertz Gold Plus Rewards by putting your Senator Hertz discount code CDP 501032 in your profile or update your existing Hertz Gold Plus Rewards profile with this code until 31st October 2017.
Sign into your Hertz Gold Plus Rewards account if you want to upgrade your status! If you’re currently a Senator Status, you can enroll to become a Hertz President’ Circle status. Just register your discount code into your profile and your status will be updated. This must be updated by October 31st, 2017 so hurry now! For more ways on how to save money, check out more on HMB.