Those with any Citi Cards, simply call 1-888-592-7344 to activate Citi Credit Protector for a free $15 bonus in the form of rebate. If you are not familiar with program, it charges 85 cents per $100 of the New Balance shown on your billing statement for each billing period. This was a promotional mailing for the $15 rebate. Simply call the number and ask if your Citi card is qualify. You can cancel the program once you get the bonus.
Here’s the kick: You don’t pay anything fees if you have to pay off your balance BEFORE the STATEMENT is ISSUED. Again, you must pay before the billing statement is issued if you don’t the 0.85% charge(not the same as paying off the balance each month).
Freeze payments, Interest Charges and Fees when you take family leave for the birth or adoption of a child or the chronic sickness of a family member (up to 3 months deferral), or when you suffer an involuntary job loss or short-term disability (up to 24 months deferral).
Cancel two minimum monthly payments (excluding past due and over credit limit/credit line amounts) if you get married, buy a home, move, or welcome a child to your family.
Cancel three minimum monthly payments (excluding past due and over credit limit/credit line amounts) if you’re a victim of a natural disaster and you incur at least $500 on expenses or miss at least five consecutive days of work.
Eliminate your Account Balance-up to $10,000-in the event of long-term disability or death of you or your household’s highest wage earner.
• You’re eligible for up to a $3,000 bonus when you open a new Chase Private Client CheckingSM account with qualifying activities.
• Speak with a Private Client Banker to open your Chase Private Client Checking account today. Schedule your meeting at your nearest branch or over the phone.
• Priority service for everyday banking. Receive personalized attention from a dedicated Chase Private Client Banker who is ready to help you.
• Earn $1,000 when you deposit $150,000 or earn $2,000 when you deposit $250,000 or earn $3,000 when you deposit $500,000
• No ATM fees worldwide.
• No Chase fee on incoming or outgoing wire transfers; can be completed online or over the phone.
• Experience a financial relationship that brings you more.
• Deposit products provided by JPMorgan Chase Bank, N.A. Member FDIC. Deposit products are FDIC insured up to the maximum amount allowed by law.