Planning on making a stay with Choice Hotels? Then make sure to book with your Aeroplan membership to earn quadruple the miles for each stay through March 31, 2018! To earn your points members must provide their Aeroplan Number upon check-in to be eligible or have selected Aeroplan as their earning preference within their Choice Privileges profile before their stay. Choice Hotels is the parent company name for hotels like Quality Inn, Comfort Inn, Econolodge, Clarion and more. If you’re planning on making any of those stays, and are a Aeroplan member, book your stay today and start earning points!
Choice Hotels Aeroplan Promotion:
- Book Now
- Promotion: Earn 4X Miles
- Expiration: March 31, 2018
- Availability: Nationwide
- Terms & Conditions: 4X Miles Offer: Aeroplan members must book their stay at an eligible Choice Hotels property. Hotel stays booked under certain rates are not eligible. Reservations made via third-party online retailers or wholesalers are also not eligible for this promotion.
Get 4X Miles:
- Head to the Choice Hotels Aeroplan Promotion Site
- Choose your locations and date and book your stay
- Select Aeroplan as earning preference when booking or provide your Aeroplan number at check-in
- Earn 4X Miles!
If you’re planning on traveling during the Spring and staying at a Choice Hotel and are a Aeroplan member, check out this promotion! You’ll be able to earn 4X miles for each stay through March 31, 2018. Simply select Aeroplan as earning preference when booking or provide your Aeroplan number at check-in to receive your points. You’ll receive them within 6-8 weeks after earning them. Check out more ways to Save Money with our Bonus Points and Miles!
The Chase Sapphire Reserve offers 80,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $1,200 toward travel when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards.
• 10X total points on hotels and car rentals when you purchase travel through Chase Ultimate Rewards immediately after the first $300 is spent on travel purchases annually.
• 5X total points on flights
• 3X points on other travel and dining
• 1 point per $1 spent on all other purchases
When redeeming your points for travel through Chase Ultimate Rewards, you'll get 50% more value.
This card does carry a $550 annual fee and there are no foreign transaction fees. However, you're able to earn a $300 Annual Travel Credit as reimbursement for travel purchases charged to your card each account anniversary year & up to $100 application fee credit for Global Entry or TSA Pre?®.