Check out these latest hot deals I found:
As always, use Mr. Rebates ($5.00 bonus) to shop in order to get maximum cash back. BCB = Bing Cash Back.
- Buy the Cat in the Hat for $4.99, then get two books free and a free canvas tote bag.
- Best Buy Outlet is closing out the Acoustic Research HD510 Subwoofer Satellite System for $140 with free shipping.
- Newegg has Garmin Nuvi 285WT 4.3″ GPS Navigation System w/ Bluetooth, MSN Direct Traffic, Text-to-Speech for $125 – $20 with code 24HRSALE23D = $105. Shipping is $2.
- PRIORITY CLUB (Holiday Inn, Crowne Plaza etc) Members: 1000 FREE Points for signing up automatic. No need to be Hilton HHonors member.
- HDMI Cables (Set of 2) 10.2Gbps $5.49 w/ Free Shipping at Overstock.com. Add items, then click here for free shipping.
- Walmart Bing is now 20% cash back. Go to www.bing.com -> shopping. Sign in to your account and
Search for “Walmart Exercise Equipment” or “Walmart Madden”
Hustler’s Saving Money Tip of the Day:
One of the things I learn with car insurance is that you can always cancel your policy at any time. There is no early termination fee and you get your money back pro-rated if you pay it full in advance. Since rates are always changing, you can be sure to find a lower price from all the competitors.
It took me less than 5 minutes to find a lower rate by going through online with Netquote. After filling out online, the offers begin to pour in from at least 10 insurance companies. The major companies include Farmers, Allstate, Progressive, Nationwide, and many more. I put in the year and model of my car, along with the type of coverage I would like, and they will email you the best rates. I didn’t put my real phone number because I didn’t want to be bothered with them calling.