If you’re a member of PenFed Credit Union you can enjoy a promotional rate of 1.99% APR on online home equity loans from PenFed. This promotional rate is only available online and can be applied to financing terms of up to 60 months. Anyone can join PenFed and take advantage of this nationwide rate.
How To Join PenFed CU:
If you are not a PenFed member, you can easily sign up here and click the JOIN NOW TAB through their website. Once you start the process, you just need to join either the Military Family Association ($20 one time fee) or Voices for America’s Troops ($15 one time fee). You only have to join these programs once, and you don’t have to continue your membership with these groups to maintain your PenFed membership. Pentagon Federal Credit Union offers mortgages, credit cards, automobile loans, personal loans, checking, money market savings, and other accounts.
*Baller’s HINT*– You should seriously consider getting the PenFed Premium Travel Rewards American Express Card with 20,000 bonus points, no annual fee, no transaction fee, 5% back on airfare, and many more features. Best travel card in my opinion!
- 1.99% APR on a home equity loan for up to 60 months
- Easy online application
- Loan amounts up to $400,000
- Perfect for big-ticket purchases: higher education, dream vacations, home improvements, weddings, and more
- Interest may be tax deductible
- Fixed monthly payments
Sign up with PenFed Credit Union to be eligible for 1.99% APR on a home equity loan. There are no special requirements to earn this rate. You only need to be a PenFed member to get this low home equity APR rate. Apply online to take advantage of this offer.
Continue finding more ways to save money online!
• You’re eligible for up to a $3,000 bonus when you open a new Chase Private Client CheckingSM account with qualifying activities.
• Speak with a Private Client Banker to open your Chase Private Client Checking account today. Schedule your meeting at your nearest branch or over the phone.
• Priority service for everyday banking. Receive personalized attention from a dedicated Chase Private Client Banker who is ready to help you.
• Earn $1,000 when you deposit $150,000 or earn $2,000 when you deposit $250,000 or earn $3,000 when you deposit $500,000
• No ATM fees worldwide.
• No Chase fee on incoming or outgoing wire transfers; can be completed online or over the phone.
• Experience a financial relationship that brings you more.
• Deposit products provided by JPMorgan Chase Bank, N.A. Member FDIC. Deposit products are FDIC insured up to the maximum amount allowed by law.