MaxSold is an online auction marketplace with local pick-up only, meaning no shipping involved. Continue reading to learn more about MaxSold and their current promotions!
Currently, MaxSold is offering a referral promotion where you can get an additional $50 bonus for every person who signs up with your unique referral link. Moreover, new customers will get a $100 discount when they sign up with a referral code. If you would like to see more referral promotions, you can check it out here.
MaxSold is an online auction site where you can sell your things, whether you’re running an estate sale or you just want to downsize. With MaxSold, you can get it all done in just two weeks. There are two options: let MaxSold manage the auction, or you can manage it yourself.
MaxSold managed auctions. A local MaxSold team will come to your property and sell everything you want them to, including everyday household belongings. All you need to do is separate and take out any personal items you don’t want to sell. The MaxSold team will take photos, create the listings, manage the pick-up day, advertise, communicate, bookkeep and collect payments. After it’s all done, you’ll receive your earnings via check within 14 days.
Seller managed auctions. With this option, a MaxSold team will not come to your property. All the on-site work falls on your shoulders: listing, photographing, and pick-up duties. MaxSold will run the auction online, advertise, communicate with buyers and collect payments. After the online auction is completed, MaxSold sends you the list of buyers and which lot numbers they won, along with the winning bid prices. Once the buyer has paid, they will receive the address where they can pick up their items. They’ll also have the option to pick a time slot. When pick-ups are complete, you fill out a final report and send it to MaxSold. A check will then be delivered to you within 14 days.
To see what a MaxSold auction looks like, you can review a selection of past auctions, categorized by city and state.
To bid, simply register with MaxSold for free. All items start with a low $1 bid. Keep in mind, MaxSold has a two-minute soft close policy on each lot. That means if someone enters a bid within two minutes of the lot’s initial closing time, another two minutes will be added on. This practice is typical for auction houses.
Current MaxSold Promotions
$100 Welcome Discount
MaxSold is offering customers a promotion to get $100 Welcome Discount! Simply use a referral coupon to get your discount.
We currently do not have a referral code, but please feel free to leave yours in the comment section below.
- Promotion: $100 Welcome Discount
- Expiration: Limited time offer
- Availability: MaxSold Website
- How to get it:
- Sign up for an account using a referral code and complete your first auction.
- Terms & Conditions: Limited to 400 clients – first come, first serve. To qualify, your sale must take place before December 31, 2021.
(Click here to learn more)
$50 Referral Bonuses
Youth to the People offers a Referral Program where you can Get $50 Referral Bonuses. You will receive the reward once your friend makes their first purchase!
- Promotion: $50 Referral Bonuses
- How to get it:
- Send MaxSold a referral, and they’ll reward you with a $50 cash bonus.
- Each of your referrals will get a $100 bonus discount on their service fees after completing an auction.
- If your referral’s auction exceeds $8,000, you get an increased referral bonus of $400.
- If the sale brings in more than $15,000, you enjoy an increased referral bonus of $800.
- Terms and Conditions: You must be registered with MaxSold in order to participate. Your referral code is the first two letters of your last name and the last four digits of your phone number. This referral program only applies to sales completed before December 31, 2021 and is limited to the first 400 successful referrals.
(Click here to learn more)
If you want to downsize, or you need to do an estate sale, MaxSold is a solid option to list, advertise and complete sales as quickly and as painlessly as possible.
You might also be interested in Gentreo. The estate and eldercare planning service is available to anyone for as little as $39.99.