For a limited time, Plenti Points is offering you a 1,000 Plenti Points when you spend $50 at Rite Aid on eligible purchases in a single transaction before the expiration date of August 20th, 2016. You can easily earn these points by simply making any purchases you need with this promotion. This offer is valid for those of you who have been offered, so check if you have been offered this promotion!(YMMV) Offer valid online only and there is a limit 1 offers redemption per member. Take advantage of this offer before it’s too late!
Editor’s Note: If you do not already have one, we recommend you apply for the Plenti Credit Card from Amex. You’ll easily earn 5,000 Plenti® points after you spend $250 in purchases on your Plenti® Credit Card from Amex within your first 3 months of Card Membership.
Plenti Points Rite Aid 1,000 Bonus Info:
- Learn More
- Promotion: 1,000 Bonus Points
- Expiration Date: 3 Weeks after it was added to the list.
- Requirements: You must spend $50 at Rite Aid.
- Terms and Conditions: To redeem points you simply go to any of the redeemable points partners and scanning your card at check out. At Rite Aid, there is a maximum of 1,000 Plenti points that can be used per purchase.
Earn Plenti Points Hulu $12 Promotion:
- Sign up for a new Plenti Points account if you do not already have an account.
- Check your Plenti Points account to see if you have been targeted. If you are, make sure you accept the promotion.
- You must live near a local Rite Aid in order to use this promotion efficiently
- Once registered for the promotion, you will have until the deadline of August 20th, 2016, to make a purchase of $50 or more.
- You will then receive your bonus 4-8 weeks later.
Plenti Points is offering you up to 1,000 in plenti points when you register and spend $50 at a local Rite aid. This promotion isn’t the best, but is good for those of you who frequently shop at rite aid. This is a really passive promotion and should not be gone out of the way to claim this bonus. For more ways to Make money, check out our full list!