For a limited time, Southwest is offering a five-year PreCheck membership for only 9,000 points if you purchase before August 22, 2016. The membership, normally $179 per year, is free to Diamond Medallions; $79 for Platinum, Gold and Silver members; and $85 for other members. Avoid long lines, and enjoy quick screen and smarter security with this limited promotion. TSA PreCheck helps travelers move more quickly through security by leaving their shoes, belt and light outerwear on. In most cases, they will be able to keep their laptop security and carry-on bag. Southwest members must claim this offer before the deadline!
Editor’s Note: To save even more money, Barclaycard Jetblue Mastercard. You will Earn 10,000 bonus points after you make $1,000 in purchases within the first 90 days of account opening.
SouthWest TSA PreCheck Info:
- Sign up
- Promotion: Free TSA PreCheck
- Requirements: You must purchase this offer with 9,000 points.
- Expiration Date: 8/22/2016
- Terms: You must purchase this offer before the deadline of 8/22/2016 and you must purchase the 5 year TSA precheck membership.
How To Earn Free TSA Precheck:
- Make sure you have at least 9,000 points so you can purchase this Southwest Promotion
- Purchase the promotion before the deadline of August 22, 2016.
- Once purchased, you’ll have TSA Precheck for five years.
If you have enough points for this offer, take advantage of it. Southwest is giving you the chance to get through TSA lines quick. If I had enough points for this offer, I would have immediately taken the promotion. If you are not a Southwest member, I would recommend signing up even though you might not get enough points in time for the promotion. If you want more ways to earn easy points and miles, check out our master list!
|Compare this savings account to alternatives like Discover Bank Savings ($200 Bonus + 3.00% APY), UFB High Rate Savings (3.91% APY), CIT Bank Savings Connect (3.60% APY), SoFi Checking & Savings ($275 Bonus + 3.25% APY), and Patriot Bank Money Market (4.00% APY).|