What’s that old saying? oh yeah..”two certain things in life: death and taxes.” Lets get ready to take care of our 2009 taxes with Turbo Tax. Here’s a list of TurboTax deals I found.
- Free TurboTax Federal Edition – Those with no with no itemized deductions and don’t pay state income tax, sing up and get free eFile also.
- Free TurboTax Federal Freedom Edition – Free for those with military affiliation and meet the income requirements. Most State filings are free also.
- Free TurboTax Deluxe with State Farm Bank – For those that bank or has a State Farm credit card, get free TurboTax Deluxe when you login.
- Geico Free TurboTax – you log-in, and it’s free for the basic. Otherwise 25% off.
- 25% off through Vanguard, Fidelity, or State Farm – must log-in in for Vanguard and Fidelity, but anyone can get 25% off through State Farm.
- 35% off through Bank of America – If you are only doing federal, then it’s best to go through Bank of America’s link since you get 35% off.
- 25% off Amazon Desktop Edition – Good deal if you want a desktop edition for your PC.
There is also the totally free filing from the IRS or a good deal from H&R Block At Home 2009 Deluxe Federal + State + eFile for only $24.99
ING Business $100 Bonus
Just got an email from ING about their new business $100 bonus good until Feb. 15th. Make sure to put in BSA296 in the reference code box.
Small business savings with big time benefits
The ING DIRECT Business Savings Account pays a 1.10% Annual Percentage Yield – that’s more than 3X the national average. Plus a $100 bonus just to get started.
* No minimums, hidden fees or service charges
* Access for up to 3 authorized signers for added flexibility and security
* Manage your account online with 24/7 accessibility
Sign up for one today and remember to put in the offer code BSA296 for reference code box when filling out the application.
Open an account by February 15th, 2010 and make sure you use Reference Code BSA296 to be eligible for the $100.