According to this press release, Sears is running a special promotion whereas you get a $75 Gas Card plus $10 Sears gift card when You spend $100 On Dockers @ Sears Brick & Mortar starting June 7 – 15. Simply purchase $100 worth of Dockers clothes and send in the original receipts using this rebate. The rebate allows you to do two per household. Maybe not exactly free money, but close enough with gas, gift cards, and movie tickets.
Here’s what you do:
- Go to K-mart and buy $200 worth of K-Mart gift cards to get 8 free movie tickets. See the ad here.
- Since Sears owns K-mart, you can use K-mart gift cards at Sears.
- There is a 50% sale on Dockers at Sears this Saturday, so bring your $200 K-mart gift cards to shop.
- Buy $200 worth of Dockers. Make sure to separate into two $100 receipts worth of Dockers and pay it with your K-Mart gift cards.
- Print out two rebates and have your wife/gf fill the other one out.
- Allow six weeks for your gas cards to be sent to you.
This is a great deal for buying Dockers clothing for people on a budget. Tell your friends and family so everyone can benefit from this promotion. For those who made a lot of money with last month Sears/K-mart gift cards combo, now you can put it to good use. There might be 10% off coupons for Sears too, so I’ll post it if I come across. Lastly, those with many Thank You points, you can exchange 9000 Thank You points for $100 Land’s End gift card which can be used at Sears too.