Do you have a monthly prescription from your doctor? Here is a way to make $30 in gift card every week/month. Follow these steps:
- Download this CVS $30 Rx transfer gift card
- Take your prescription note to your local CVS, and tell them you want to change prescription here for $30 gift card.
- Take a copy above or find one in your local Sunday paper, and go to Walmart.
- Tell them to price-match competitor’s coupon and ask for a gift card.
After next month,
- Take a copy or find another one online since the above will be expired, then take it to Target.
- Tell the to price-match competitor’s coupon and ask for your Target gift card.
Gift card is good until 10/25, so download now asap before it’s taken down. Repeat the process with Tomb Thumb, Krogers, RiteAid, Walgreens, etc…
Hint: If you have two prescriptions, tell them to rang it up separately or use one at one CVS and then go to another CVS to get two gift cards.