Do you have a monthly prescription from your doctor? Here is a way to make up to $25 in gift card every week/month. Follow these steps:
- Download this $25 Walgreen’s Prescription Transfer coupon good until 4/26/09
- Take your prescription note to your local Rite Aid, and tell them you want to change prescription here for up to $25 gift card.
- Take a copy above or find one in your local Sunday paper, and go to Rite Aid.
- Tell them to price-match competitor’s coupon and ask for a gift card.
After next month,
- Take a copy or find another one online since the above will be expired, then take it to Target.
- Tell the to price-match competitor’s coupon and ask for your Target gift card.
Repeat the process with CVS, Tomb Thumb, Krogers, Walmart, etc…
Hint: If you have two prescriptions, tell them to rang it up separately or use one at one Walgreen’s and then go to another Walgreen’s to get two gift cards.
Citi 10000 Bonus Points = $100 Gift Card
This citi link takes you to a list of credit cards. It’s the first card on the list. Once you go through the link, there are two options: 1) The Citi PremierPass Card – Elite Level gives you 20000 bonus points after $600 in purchases made within 3 months of account opening. There is, however, an annual fee of $75. Lets do the math: $200 bonus – $75 fee = $125 profit. 2) The second option is the Regular Citi PremierPass card with 10000 bonus points after $300 in purchases. Here you don’t have to worry about cancelling the card since there is no annual fee.
Thats 2 prescriptions you transfer you get a $50 gift card. I have a better one. $30 per prescription transfered you get a gift card. There newspaper ad several weeks back.