You could rack up the maximum 25,000 Bonus United Miles Promotion , simply shop with qualifying vendors valid November 20, 2015. United MilagePlus is offering an additional 30% bonus with partners not used in the last 12 months and 10% bonus on those you have used in the last year. On top of that you can also earn additional 30% bonus miles on MileagePlus Dining, MileagePlus Shopping, and the MileagePlus X app if you haven’t used those in the last 12 months otherwise 10% if you have. Don’t forget to use your United MileagePlus Explorer Card to ensure you are getting the most savings.
25,ooo bonus United Miles Promotion:
- Sign up Offer
- Maximum Bonus: 25,000 Miles
- Availability: Nationwide
- Expiration Date: 11/20/2015
- Offer: Get 30% bonus miles with partners you haven’t used in the last 12 months, 10% for those you have.
- Additional Requirements: Must register for transactions to qualify. Transactions must post to account by 12/20/2016.
- Only eligible with select Partners* see list below. Exclusions apply.
*Included: Hotels- Marriott, HHonors, Rocketmiles, SPG, IHG, Wyndham Rewards, FTD(expires 11/13/15), OpinionMilesClub, MyPoints, emiles, e-Rewards, Vinesse, Hertz, Energy Plus, NRG Home Solar, Reliant, LifeLock, Prosper, DIRECTV and ScoreBig.
*Excluded: Airline partners, United Vacations, United Cruises, Mercedes- Benz and Fidelity, Hertz 5,000 and 7,500 mile promotions. All hotel and credit card points-to-mile transfer transactions and MileagePlus credit card transactions.
It’s always nice to collect miles while you shop, its even nicer when additional can earn 25,ooo bonus United Miles Bonus United Miles Promotion. Remember, this is only for the named participating vendors and the extra percentage you earn depends on whether or no you’ve used those partners in the last 12 months. Check out more ways to get Bonus Points and Miles!
The Chase Sapphire Reserve offers 60,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $900 toward travel when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards.
• 10X total points on hotels and car rentals when you purchase travel through Chase Ultimate Rewards immediately after the first $300 is spent on travel purchases annually.
• 5X total points on flights
• 3X points on other travel and dining
• 1 point per $1 spent on all other purchases
When redeeming your points for travel through Chase Ultimate Rewards, you'll get 50% more value.
This card does carry a $550 annual fee and there are no foreign transaction fees. However, you're able to earn a $300 Annual Travel Credit as reimbursement for travel purchases charged to your card each account anniversary year & up to $100 application fee credit for Global Entry or TSA Pre?®.
Leave a Reply