Get a $10 Discover Gift Card for every $100 you spend on your Discover Card at participating malls from August 1 through September 7, 2008. Get up to $50 Discover gift card for spending $500.
This deal has been around for awhile now. Back then, you could get up to $100 per Discover card. Those were the good old days. If it’s legit, then I’m down with it. In order to get the $50 gift certificate, you must buy $500 worth of merchandise in the participating mall. I would choose a big retailer like Sears or JcPenny with an easy return policy.
Here we go again, round 3:
- Get a Discover Card if you don’t have one.
- Starting August 1st, go to the closest participating mall.
- Buy something over $500 from a major retailer with an easy return policy (umm…JCPenny??) at the mall.
- Bring the receipt to the mall’s customer service representative to get $50 gift cards.
- To be safe, activate your gift cards and spend the $50 gift cards.
- Finally, go to a non-participating mall with the same retailer to return your item(s).
- Do this all over again if you have another Discover card.
- If you have more than one participating mall close by, you can use the same Discover card to start all over again.
- This promo expires 9/07/08.
Discover® Business Card is giving $100 cash back bonus after $1000 in purchases. Use your SS # and real name as business name under sole proprietorship to sign up for business credit card.
- Earn $100 Cashback Bonus when you apply now**
- 0% Intro APR* on Balance Transfers and Card Purchases for 12 months
- 5% Cashback Bonus® on office supplies, 2% on gas, up to 1% on all other purchases
- Earn 5 to 20% Cashback Bonus at top retailers through Discover’s exclusive online shopping site
- No Annual Fee
- Fee-free Purchasechecks that earn Cashback Bonus®. to pay merchants who don’t accept credit cards
- Free employee cards with customizable limits and monthly reporting on their spending Apply Now!