Here’s a $50 Rite Aid Prescription Bonus
You can find this coupon in Sunday’s 11/25 “Atlanta Journal-Constitution” newspaper in “Metro” section, page # D7. Normally it is only $25 for transferring your prescription. This $50 Rite Aid Prescription Bonus is the highest I have ever seen. Here’s a way to make $50 in gift card every week/month. The coupon may be YMMV since some places only take the original coupon.
Follow these steps below:
- Download this $50 Rite Aid Prescription Bonus
- Take your prescription note to your local Rite Aid pharmacy, and tell them you want to change prescription here for the first $25 gift card. Offer is good until Dec. 22nd.
- The $50 Prescription is two part. The second $25 gift card is for your prescription refill. Offer is good until 12/8/07
Next month, YMMV since this expires 12/8/07. Other places might just take it.
- Take a copy above and go to Walmart.
- Tell them to price-match competitor’s coupon and ask for a gift card.
After next month,
- Take a copy or find another one online since the above will be expired, then take it to Target.
- Tell the to price-match competitor’s coupon and ask for your Target gift card.
Repeat the process with Albertsons, Tomb Thumb, Krogers, CVS, Walgreens, etc…
Hint: If you have two prescriptions, tell them to rang it up separately or use one at one Rite Aid and then go to another Rite Aid to get two gift cards.