Get 500 Airberlin Topbonus Miles when you register for a free Heinemann & Me membership by March 31, 2015. Use your Heinemann & Me account to shop online or at the Heinemann Duty Free Shops in Germany, Austria, and Italy. Make sure to enter your Topbonus card number to get the 500 bonus miles. If you don’t have a Topbonus account, you can get an extra 500 bonus miles for signing up. They will also give you 1 Topbonus mile for every euro you spend and will be credited to your Topbonus account within 6 weeks of your purchase. for new users. when registering to be credited with 500 award miles within 2 months.
Airberlin Topbonus 500 Bonus Miles Information:
- Sign up Offer
- Account Type Needed: Topbonus
- Availability: Nationwide
- Expiration Date: 3/31/2015
- Miles/Points Worth: You need 10,000 miles for a one-way flight within Europe. My guess for 500 miles would be worth $10.
- Additional Requirements: None
- Miles Expiration: Miles expire after 3 years except for Gold members.
Sign up today to receive 300 Airberlin TopBonus miles when you sign up for a Heinneman duty free account. Make sure you select “airberlin topbonus” and the bonus points will post within two months. See our full list of Miles Bonuses!
The Chase Freedom FlexSM offers a $200 bonus after you spend $500 on purchases in your first 3 months from account opening.
• 5% cash back on up to $1,500 in combined purchases in bonus categories each quarter you activate.
• 5% on travel purchased through Chase, 3% on dining at restaurants and drugstores, and 1% on all other purchases.
You cash back rewards do not expire as long as your account is open and there is no minimum to redeem for cash back. You'll be able to new 5% categories each quarter!
This card has no annual fee.