Traveling somewhere far but don’t want to stay in a hotel? Airbnb is perfect for you! With AirBnB you’ll have the ability to travel somewhere far and have the feeling of staying in a home. Airbnb is a person-to-person vacation rental and guest hosting network that rents out everything from private rooms to entire houses.
How does it work?
Airbnb is a simple straightforward. First, you must sign up for an Airbnb account. You must fill out the account with basic information, as well as a form of photo identification. When you’re booking a place on Airbnb, you’ll have many options to pick from. Make sure you read their terms and conditions of what you can and can’t do in the rental house. Please have your manners and clean up after yourself, and take good care of the place so you don’t get charged anything extra. Once you found the place you choose to rent, you’ll have 3 options of booking:
- Instant Booking which is where you can instantly books the place of your choice.
- Request to Book which is where the host requires you to apply and get approved by them before you rent the place out. They will review your application and have 24 hours to review and accept your request.
- Pre-approvals and Special Offers If you decide to contact the host to ask questions before attempting to book, the host may respond to your message by inviting you to make a reservation with either a pre-approval or Special Offer. A pre-approval is an invitation to finish booking for the dates and number of guests you noted in your message. A Special Offer gives the host the opportunity to provide special pricing, dates, and other reservation details before you book.
Is Airbnb Safe?
This is a very subjective question, but I believe Airbnb is safe. Airbnb takes a lot of precautions before letting you submit your home to be rented out. They have stuff such as an Emergency Safety cards which is used when a guest encounters an emergency situation. It will provide the guest phone numbers to call in an emergency, locations of fire extinguishers, and emergency exit routes. This is convenient for the guest because they’ll be able to quickly call or get to emergency exits.
Also, they’re encouraging their host to install smoke and carbon monoxide detectors so that their guest can be safer. They’re going far enough to give away 25,000 detectors for those who request it. It makes me feel a lot better knowing that the company itself is taking one extra step to make sure its guest are safe.
Airbnb $25 Bonus
You can get a $25 Bonus (discount) whenever you spend $75 on your first booking. This is great for those of you who are traveling and want to try it out for the first time. If you are already signed up, don’t worry! Airbnb always has a promotion, so be sure to check out our list often so you can grab your deal before they run out.
Airbnb is a great way to feel at home when you’re traveling. This bonus is great for those of you who want to try it out for the first time. You’ll easily save $25 just by signing up with us. Saving money is always great, and if you want to find other ways to save money, check out our full list of ways to Save money!
The Chase Freedom Unlimited® Card offers an additional 1.5% cash back on everything you buy (on up to $20,000 spent in the first year) - worth up to $300 cash back!
Enjoy 0% Intro APR for 15 months from account opening on purchases and balance transfers, then a variable APR of 19.49% - 28.24%.
Enjoy 6.5% cash back on travel purchased through Chase Ultimate Rewards, our premier rewards program that lets you redeem rewards for cash back, travel, gift cards and more; 4.5% cash back on drugstore purchases and dining at restaurants, including takeout and eligible delivery service, and 3% on all other purchases (on up to $20,000 spent in the first year).
In addition, you can earn (after your first year or $20,000 spent):
• 5% cash back on Chase travel purchased through Ultimate Rewards
• 3% cash back on drugstore purchases and dining at restaurants, including takeout and eligible delivery service,
• Unlimited 1.5% cash back on all other purchases.
There is no minimum to redeem for cash back & your cash back rewards do not expire as long as your account is open.
This card comes with no annual fee and you'll get a free credit score that is updated weekly with Credit JourneySM.
Leave a Reply