With Airbnb, people in the community are able to list, discover, and book accommodations online, or through a mobile phone to individuals and businesses. As more and more people use Airbnb, the company is significantly growing and is becoming a new alternative for many home-seekers and travelers.
If you haven’t heard, you can earn great money as an Airbnb host. If you have a spare room in your home, you could easily earn a couple of hundreds of dollars in a span of a month, week or even days if your space is in great condition. If you’re located in a crowded area, tourist attraction, or even a busy city, then you could easily profit and make great money in no time. Airbnb allows guests to list out your extra space without having to worry about ridiculously expensive prices of hotels, and apartments. Showcase your space to tourists, enjoy the experience that you get to provide for them, and most importantly, get paid for that unoccupied space you have!
Why be an Airbnb host?
- You get to enhance experiences for tourists and guests by giving an affordable/cozy place to stay.
- It’s your home, you’re in control. Decide how you would like to list out your space, and establish the rules!
- Earn easy cash for leasing to others. Find out how much your space could earn!
Is it safe?
Of course, Airbnb has a “1,000,000 Host Gurantee” where Airbnb will cover up to million of dollars for any damages done. Furthermore, with Host Protection Insurance, you’ll have liability claims up to a million dollars for you and your guests safety. Don’t worry, Airbnb is solely built on trust, where guests/travelers must provide a decent profile picture, verification of their phone and email, and a government ID that will be all reviewed before booking a stay. If there’s any issues or uncertainty with a guest, then you can decline a reservation or even cancel a booking.
How much can I earn?
This will all vary for every Airbnb host. If you’re booking a room, expect approximately less than a grand a month, but if you have multiple rooms, then you could easily double the amount. If you can list out your entire home, then expect even more, but keep in mind the whole house will be accessible to the guests. The average amount listing out a full two bed-room apartment was $20,619. If you list out a home in California for say, you could easily earn $1,322 a month, and if you have an place that could sustain up to 6 people, you could earn up to $2,276 a month, and the list goes on! You can check a rough estimate of how much you could earn here! Whether you lis out a shared or private room, a house, condo, etc, it would be better to earn money for the space you aren’t using!
How do I start?
- Head over to the Airbnb page.
- Sign up for an account. Complete your profile picture, verification through phone or email, and provide a proper introduction for guests to have an idea of you as a host.
- Wait for approval of your space.
- Set up your listing. Welcome guests.
- Get to know the guests by messaging them on our platform.
- Once you have your booking, you have the option to either greet guests in person with a key, or just send them a door code.
- Since the guests are charged before arrival, you’ll get paid for you space!
Provide an unforgettable trip for tourists, or provide a cozy home for guests to stay at with Airbnb. This is the perfect way to earn money for leasing the space that you aren’t occupying. Since Airbnb is becoming an alternative for hotels, apartments and much more, you’ll be suprised by how much your space is worth and the significant amount you can accumulate. Airbnb is wholly built on the trust of the community, as you can check out the reviews of the public for guests and hosts. Safety is ensured, and getting started is easier than ever. Provide your home, apartment, etc with Airbnb to start earning money now!
The Chase Freedom Unlimited® Card offers an additional 1.5% cash back on everything you buy (on up to $20,000 spent in the first year) - worth up to $300 cash back!
Enjoy 0% Intro APR for 15 months from account opening on purchases and balance transfers, then a variable APR of 20.49% - 29.24%.
Enjoy 6.5% cash back on travel purchased through Chase Ultimate Rewards, our premier rewards program that lets you redeem rewards for cash back, travel, gift cards and more; 4.5% cash back on drugstore purchases and dining at restaurants, including takeout and eligible delivery service, and 3% on all other purchases (on up to $20,000 spent in the first year).
In addition, you can earn (after your first year or $20,000 spent):
• 5% cash back on Chase travel purchased through Ultimate Rewards
• 3% cash back on drugstore purchases and dining at restaurants, including takeout and eligible delivery service,
• Unlimited 1.5% cash back on all other purchases.
There is no minimum to redeem for cash back & your cash back rewards do not expire as long as your account is open.
This card comes with no annual fee and you'll get a free credit score that is updated weekly with Credit JourneySM.