Are you wanting to earn more miles? Currently, multiple airlines shopping portal is having a promotion. You can earn 30X miles per dollar once you purchase flowers. Many miles programs such as American AAdvantage, United MileagePlus, Delta SkyMiles, Hawaiian Airlines HawaiianMiles, and Southwest Airlines are involved in this deal. Therefore, if you’re planning on purchasing flowers, you might as well get the big miles while doing so. If you’re interested, shop the wide selection of beautiful and hand-made flowers they sell. This promotion is only for a limited time so take advantage of this offer soon. Go online and shop your favorite flowers for your loved ones since Valentine’s Day is coming up.
Table of Contents
Airlines Shopping Portal Valentine’s Promotion:
- Promotion: Earn 30X miles per dollar
- Expiration: None, limited only
- Availability: Nationwide
- Terms: Please allow 6-8 weeks for posting of AAdvantage miles to your AAdvantage program account by FTD. These purchases will post directly to your AAdvantage account, and will not appear as an eShopping purchase in your eShopping account. For question on miles earned from this offer, please contact FTD at 800-SEND-FTD or firstname.lastname@example.org. Since miles earned at FTD are not rewarded via eShopping, associated purchases will not qualify towards eShopping bonuses
How To Earn 30X Miles:
- Go online and shop flowers to try to earn miles from American AAdvantage, United MileagePlus, Delta SkyMiles, Hawaiian Airlines HawaiianMiles, and Southwest Airlines
- Earn 30 miles per dollar spent and allow 6-8 weeks for posting of miles to your miles program account by FTD
If you’re interested in earning more miles, this deal is for you. This promotion is for a limited time, so take advantage of this offer today. Miles programs such as American AAdvantage, United MileagePlus, Delta SkyMiles, Hawaiian Airlines HawaiianMiles, and Southwest Airlines will allow you to receive 30 miles for every dollar spent. Check out more ways to earn free bonus airline miles, points, and rewards.
The Chase Sapphire Reserve offers 60,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $900 toward travel when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards.
• 10X total points on hotels and car rentals when you purchase travel through Chase Ultimate Rewards immediately after the first $300 is spent on travel purchases annually.
• 5X total points on flights
• 3X points on other travel and dining
• 1 point per $1 spent on all other purchases
When redeeming your points for travel through Chase Ultimate Rewards, you'll get 50% more value.
This card does carry a $550 annual fee and there are no foreign transaction fees. However, you're able to earn a $300 Annual Travel Credit as reimbursement for travel purchases charged to your card each account anniversary year & up to $100 application fee credit for Global Entry or TSA Pre?®.