Alaska Airlines is discounting award flights for this fall. The discounts apply to award travel between September 9 and December 16, but tickets for travel at the discounted rates must be booked by September 9. The awards start at 5,000 miles one way, but there are awards discounted up to 12,500 miles one way, which is about a 60% discount. This is a great sale, so click the link and check out all the places you can travel to at a discounted place.
Alaska Airlines Fall Award Sale Summary:
- Sign Up Today
- Availability: Nationwide
- Expiration Date: December 16
- Additional Advice: If you are short of the miles you need for an award, then you can get up to 16,000 Bonus Miles when you buy or gift Miles through October 6, 2015.
Why You Should Check It Out:
- Save Money: Travel around the world this fall with discounts up to 60%.
- Flexibility: You can choose from several destinations and pick the date you wish to depart.
- Discounts: Save more money by buying or gifting miles through October 6, 2015. You can receive up to 16,000 Bonus Miles!
The Alaska Airlines Fall Award Sale allows you to travel to a multitude of destinations at a discounted price. With savings up to 60%, you can definitely save a ton of money. There are many destinations to choose from, so check out the entire list. Overall, this fall deal is a great way to get in that last vacation or business travel before the year ends. Also, don’t forget to check out our complete list of ways to Make Money Online.
The Ink Business Preferred® Credit Card offers 100k bonus points after you spend $15,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $1,250 toward travel when redeemed through Chase Ultimate Rewards®.
You'll earn 3 points per $1 on the first $150,000 spent on travel and select business categories each account anniversary year; 1 point per $1 on all other purchases - with no limit to the amount you can earn. Furthermore, points are worth 25% more when you redeem for travel through Chase Ultimate Rewards.
This card does come with a $95 annual fee but does not have any foreign transaction fees.
Leave a Reply