Are you planning to fly between Rome and Johannesburg between April and June of 2018? If so, be sure to check out this offer to see how you can earn bonus miles! Alitalia are currently offering up to 5,000 Miles when you book a flight between Rome and Johannesburg by March 8 for travel between April 8 through June 8, 2018. Alitalia is a Etihad Airways Partner that runs a loyalty program called MilleMiglia. If you’re planning a flight with Alitalia, make sure to take advantage of this promotion and make the most out of your money!
Table of Contents
Alitalia MilleMiglia Bonus Miles Promotion:
- Learn More
- Promotion: Up to 5,000 Miles when you fly with Alitalia
- Expiration: March 8, 2018
- Flight Dates Valid: April 8 through June 8, 2018
- Requirement: Must be a MilleMiglia Member
- What To Do: Log into your MilleMiglia account and go onto the Bonus Miles promotion page and book your flight between Rome and Johannesburg
- Terms: Only members resident in the following countries are eligible for the promotion: Italy, France, Spain, Germany, Israel, Greece, Netherlands, Great Britain, United States of America and South Africa. Members need to buy at least 1 Alitalia operating flight (leg) between the 6th of February and the 8th of March 2018 from/to Rome Fiumicino and Johannesburg, operated by Alitalia, with AZ code, to fly from 8th April to 8th June 2018.
Get Alitalia Bonus MilleMiglia Miles:
- Log in or sign up for a MilleMiglia Account
- Go onto the Alitalia Bonus Miles Promotion Page
- Click the link to “Buy your flight now!”
- Book your flight and complete it to earn up to 5,000 miles!
If you’re planning on flying with Alitalia in the next couple of months, then make sure to take advantage of their MilleMiglia bonus miles promotion and get up to 5,000 bonus miles when you book through the promotion page. You must book by March 8, 2018 and fly between April 8 through June 8, 2018 in order to receive the bonus. Check out more ways to earn Bonus Points and Miles!
The Chase Sapphire Reserve offers 60,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $900 toward travel when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. Through December 31, 2021, gas station & grocery store purchases will also count towards earning your Travel Credit.
• 10X total points on hotels and car rentals when you purchase travel through Chase Ultimate Rewards immediately after the first $300 is spent on travel purchases annually.
• 5X total points on air travel
• 3X points on other travel and dining
• 1 point per $1 spent on all other purchases
When redeeming your points for travel through Chase Ultimate Rewards, you'll get 50% more value.
This card does carry a $550 annual fee and there are no foreign transaction fees. However, you're able to earn a $300 Annual Travel Credit as reimbursement for travel purchases charged to your card each account anniversary year & up to $100 application fee credit for Global Entry or TSA Pre?®.