Amazon has launched a new Prime Benefit, Amazon Instant Pickup where you can pickup everyday essentials in 2 minutes. With Amazon Instant Pickup you can choose from several hundred fast-selling items including snacks, drinks and more, then head to your local Instant Pickup location where Amazon employees load orders into lockers in 2 minutes. Unfortunately, there are only two locations and both are in California. If you’re in Los Angeles or go to the University of California at Berkley, check out Amazon Instant Pickup!
Editor’s Note: If you’re not a current Amazon Prime Member, you can try out a 30-day trial of Amazon Prime for free! Sign up now so you don’t miss out on this opportunity!
Amazon Instant Pickup Promotion:
- Learn More
- Promotion: Amazon Instant Pickup
- Requirements: Must be a Prime member
- What To Do: Order in your Amazon Shopping App and pick up your everyday essentials in 2 minutes
Get Amazon Instant Pickup:
- If you’re not a current Amazon Prime Member, sign up and get a 30-day free trial!
- To find Instant Pickup items: tap the menu button at the top of the app, then look for Instant Pickup in Programs and Features.
- Order your items in your Amazon Shopping App
- Pick up your Instant Pickup Items from the lockers
If you ever find yourself in a rush and don’t have time to head to the store, take advantage of Amazon Instant Pickup. This is an awesome benefit of Amazon Prime where you can easily grab everyday essentials from these pickup locations. If you’re one of the lucky students who attend Berkeley, make sure to take advantage of this and grab some snacks before class. Check out ways to Save Money, here on HMB!
|Chase Total Business Checking®||$200 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Bank Unlimited Plus Business Checking||$500 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Bank Unlimited Business Checking||$400 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Bank Business Checking 100||$200 Cash||Review|