Find the latest Amzon credit codes, offers, and promotions here.
Amazon usually offers targeted or YMMV promotions to users! All you have to do is check your account if the offer applies! So make sure you take advantage of these offers since it’s only available for a short time so if you’re looking to buy something on Amazon, hurry and snag these offers below!
Editor’s Note: If you’re not a current member of Amazon Prime, you can sign up today for a FREE 30-day trial and redeem this offer today! Being an Amazon Prime Member comes with many benefits. You have access to FREE 2-day shipping, instant access to video streaming, unlimited music streaming to over a million songs, exclusive deals, and much more! Sign up today!
Table of Contents
Current Amazon Credit Promotions
Get $10 Amazon Moments Store Credit w/ $25 Spend on Eligible Products Using Mastercard (YMMV)
Amazon is currently offering some users the chance to Get $10 Amazon Moments Store Credit w/ $25 Spend on Eligible Products Using Mastercard (YMMV)! So if you own a Mastercard make sure to add it into your account and use it on Eligible Products and Items to get this offer!
- Offer expiration: December 16, 2020 12:00AM GMT
- What you’ll get: Get $10 Amazon Moments Store Credit w/ $25 Spend on Eligible Products Using Mastercard (YMMV)
- Who is eligible: YMMV
- How to earn it:
- Sign into your Amazon.com account
- Click ‘Add a Card’ widget from the advertisement and enter your MasterCard details
- Once successful registration of your card, make qualifying purchases from the products and items of at least $25 to redeem this offer.
- Offer terms: Offer expires December 16, 2020 12:00 AM GMT. Promotional Card expires January 16, 2021 12:00 AM GMT. Only one $10 credit per cardholder.
(Visit the link above to start shopping!)
This deal is pretty clear cut for avid deal seekers and Amazon shoppers. It’s an easy free credits to apply to your next Amazon purchase! Who doesn’t love free money? I do! So hurry and complete the steps above, if simply clicking the link didn’t work. I had trouble at first myself but I was able to obtain the credit to my account. See more ways to Save Money Online!