Amazon Prime day is offering you another way to save money, right now you can get $20 off of a $60 purchase. The $60 purchase is limited to an array of select Household Essentials, even though exclusions apply there is a wide selection to choose from. You can add $60 worth of everyday products such as Lysol, detergent, Windex and more into your cart, checkout to receive an instant $20 off. This is a limited time offer while supplies last and exclusive to Amazon Prime members. Act now before you miss out.
Amazon Prime Day Household Promotion:
- Buy Now!
- Promotion: Get $20 in instant savings when you make a $60 qualifying purchase.
- Availability: Amazon Prime members only. Offer valid on select products only.
- Expiration: Limited time offer.
- What To Do: Make a qualifying $60 purchase on select Household Essentials and save $20.
- Terms and Condition: Limited time offer while supplies last. Amazon reserve the right to change or cancel any promotion without notice. Other terms and conditions apply.
Get $20 Off $60 Purchase:
- Head over to Amazon promotional page.
- Browse from a wide selection of items.
- Add $60 worth items before tax from Household Essentials tab into your cart.
- Check out and get $20 off.
- Enjoy your savings!
Amazon is the number one online retailer, during Amazon Prime day you gain access to a huge quantity of great deals. Take advantage of this Amazon deal by purchasing $60 worth of qualifying items and get $20 in instant savings at check out. Make sure to take advantage of this special promotion while supplies last, for this offer is limited time only. Check out more ways to Save Money!
With the American Express Blue Business CashTM Card, you'll earn a $250 statement credit after you make $3,000 in purchases on your Card in your first 3 months.
0.0% intro APR on purchases for 12 months from the date of account opening, then a variable rate, 17.99% - 25.99%, based on your creditworthiness and other factors as determined at the time of account opening.
Plus, earn 2% cash back on all eligible purchases on up to $50,000 per calendar year, then 1%. Cash back earned is automatically credited to your statement.
From workflow to inventory to floor plans, your business is constantly changing. That’s why you’ve got the power to spend beyond your credit limit with Expanded Buying Power§.Just remember, the amount you can spend above your credit limit is not unlimited. It adjusts with your use of the Card, your payment history, credit record, financial resources known to American Express and other factors.
This card comes with no annual fee (See Rates & Fees).
Leave a Reply