Stock up on AMC Theatres Gift Cards for your favorite movie buff, or use them on birthday gifts, holidays and more. AMC Theatres is offering a e-gift card promotion, where you can get a $10 Bonus Card when you purchase a $50 e-Gift Card, today only! This bonus card is available for use starting May 12th through June 30th, 2018. Purchase your gift card today and earn an extra $10 bonus card! Go out and enjoy a night out watching the latest movies!
Editor’s Note: If you haven’t yet, be sure to get an AMC Stubs membership for a great price of $11.99, valid until June 10th, 2018.
AMC Theatres Gift Card Promotion:
- Buy Now!
- Promotion: $10 Bonus Card when you purchase a $50 Gift Card
- Expiration: May 11th, 2018
- Requirements: Must purchase a $50 AMC Theatres Gift Card
- What To Do: Purchase a $50 AMC Theatres Gift Card and get a $10 Bonus Card sent along with the purchase of your gift card
- Terms: No promo code is needed and your bonus concession card will be added to your order at checkout. Choose from eGift cards for email delivery or physical gift cards delivered via mail.
Get AMC Theatres Bonus Card:
- Go onto the AMC Theatres Gift Card Page
- Purchase a $50 AMC Theatres e-Gift Card
- Receive your e-Gift Card and Bonus card by email!
If you’re interested in making the most of your money then check out AMC Theatres Gift Card Promotion and get a $10 Bonus Card when you purchase a $50 AMC Theatres Gift Card, available today only! Make sure to use your bonus card before its expiration June 30th, 2018. Check out more ways to Save Money with out Gift Card Deals!
The Ink Business Preferred® Credit Card offers 100k bonus points after you spend $15,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $1,250 toward travel when redeemed through Chase Ultimate Rewards®.
You'll earn 3 points per $1 on the first $150,000 spent on travel and select business categories each account anniversary year; 1 point per $1 on all other purchases - with no limit to the amount you can earn. Furthermore, points are worth 25% more when you redeem for travel through Chase Ultimate Rewards.
This card does come with a $95 annual fee but does not have any foreign transaction fees.
Leave a Reply